All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

does exclusive pro add patches to jersey? i am thinking about adding a stanley cup patch and the year 2000 patch to a jersey. i have the patches but was wondering if they were able to sew it on for me :huh:

I called Exclusive Pro last week and I think they said it's 6.50 per patch.

Mike

Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge, NJ will also do jersey customization. They will sew the jersey instore for I believe $80 give or take.

They also can do any jersey of any team in the NHL. I am considering getting a St.Louis Tampa jersey made this season as well as sending my Team Canada jersey to be sewn up.

They are also selling authentic customized jerseys for $200.

Edited by Quinn01

Hockey Monkey in Woodbridge, NJ will also do jersey customization. They will sew the jersey instore for I believe $80 give or take.

They also can do any jersey of any team in the NHL. I am considering getting a St.Louis Tampa jersey made this season as well as sending my Team Canada jersey to be sewn up.

They are also selling authentic customized jerseys for $200.

How good or accurate is their stitching work? Do they have the right font? Is it comparable to the work of Exclusive Pro?

This is the only picture that they have on their facebook page of a jersey that they have done. I think they just got the equipment somewhat recently. They are a big store chain so I would trust them. If you werent happy I am sure they would also work something out with you.

285529_247902948564299_129593187061943_833533_3034128_n.jpg

When the season rolls around I plan on sending them a jersey to get Larsson put on it. So if no one before then goes with them, Ill put up what it looks like and the quality of work.

What is Exclusive charging now if you send them a jersey? Is it $55?

This is the only picture that they have on their facebook page of a jersey that they have done. I think they just got the equipment somewhat recently. They are a big store chain so I would trust them. If you werent happy I am sure they would also work something out with you.

285529_247902948564299_129593187061943_833533_3034128_n.jpg

When the season rolls around I plan on sending them a jersey to get Larsson put on it. So if no one before then goes with them, Ill put up what it looks like and the quality of work.

What is Exclusive charging now if you send them a jersey? Is it $55?

Either $55 or $65. I still have to call them to see exactly and that is not including shipping I think.

Also I tried to look for a pic of Fluery wearing the blue jersey but having a heck of a time finding one that is not straight on him so I cannot compare the name and numbers on the back. I was able to find this picture to compare the arm #'s and they are not quite matching.

Marc-Andre_Fleury_6_712030a.jpg

Either $55 or $65. I still have to call them to see exactly and that is not including shipping I think.

Also I tried to look for a pic of Fluery wearing the blue jersey but having a heck of a time finding one that is not straight on him so I cannot compare the name and numbers on the back. I was able to find this picture to compare the arm #'s and they are not quite matching.

Marc-Andre_Fleury_6_712030a.jpg

The font is pretty off. The inside part of the 9 is square on the HM jersey and rectangular on the real jersey.

For $25 more than EP it should be dead on, not sorta close.

Edited by mac760

The font is pretty off. The inside part of the 9 is square on the HM jersey and rectangular on the real jersey.

For $25 more than EP it should be dead on, not sorta close.

That is kinda what I am thinking. Almost like none, and I mean none save EP, of the places that customizes jerseys that stitch on the names and numbers can get the correct "7" for Devils jerseys. I see a ton of Kovy jerseys and the 7 in 17 is always different than the one he wears on the ice.

For your reference, here's my vintage red/green Authentic CCM Ultrafil Brodeur #29 a jersey contact of mine in Canada had made for me around 5-6 years ago. I provided the jersey and he took care of the rest.

2719525550102523534S600x600Q85.jpg

2291995900102523534S500x500Q85.jpg

Can you tell me if the outline of the lettering is green or black? I just want to make sure before sending mine out.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks, it's my favorite authentic due to the time and effort i put into it. To think there was a time i looked different wearing it to games instead of "fashionable". Now, Brodeur #29's are all over the place both in CCM Retro and knockoff.

Maybe i'll have to make up a Parise #51 in a few years provided he sticks around....

Thanks, it's my favorite authentic due to the time and effort i put into it. To think there was a time i looked different wearing it to games instead of "fashionable". Now, Brodeur #29's are all over the place both in CCM Retro and knockoff.

Maybe i'll have to make up a Parise #51 in a few years provided he sticks around....

It does look good and the NHL 75th anniversary and Devils 10th anniversary patch make it even better.

Why # 51?

It does look good and the NHL 75th anniversary and Devils 10th anniversary patch make it even better.

Why # 51?

Parise wore #51 during the preseason of 2005-06. It's a far more unknown fact then Brodeur wearing #29 is, but you'd be surprised how many people tried to correct me that it's the wrong number on that jersey....

Parise wore #51 during the preseason of 2005-06. It's a far more unknown fact then Brodeur wearing #29 is, but you'd be surprised how many people tried to correct me that it's the wrong number on that jersey....

I understand its kinda cool to own a jersey that not many know existed, but i dont get why you want a jersey that a player barely played in... in a preseason 5 years ago, nonetheless

I understand its kinda cool to own a jersey that not many know existed, but i dont get why you want a jersey that a player barely played in... in a preseason 5 years ago, nonetheless

I was actually being facetious (should have LOL'd). FWIW, i have seen jerseys with Niedermayer #48 which would set you apart for sure.

I've owned/own, and some others here do/did, preseason game worns of players with preseason numbers, too.

I was actually being facetious (should have LOL'd). FWIW, i have seen jerseys with Niedermayer #48 which would set you apart for sure.

I've owned/own, and some others here do/did, preseason game worns of players with preseason numbers, too.

I have seen those too and fingured it might be preseason but not sure. Never knew Parise wore 51 in preseason though, but it was during that time when I went to only about a dozen games over 3 seasons (03-04 season to 06-07).

Do you know where they send the jersey to when you drop it off at the store or do they do it in-house? IceJerseys sends their jerseys out to other customizers as well as doing some in-house, so there's a good chance when you give IceJerseys your jersey to customize, they are sending it to EPS, whereas you could just send it directly to EPS and save a lot of money and probably some time too. I wonder if Monkey does the same thing.

Do you know where they send the jersey to when you drop it off at the store or do they do it in-house? IceJerseys sends their jerseys out to other customizers as well as doing some in-house, so there's a good chance when you give IceJerseys your jersey to customize, they are sending it to EPS, whereas you could just send it directly to EPS and save a lot of money and probably some time too. I wonder if Monkey does the same thing.

I know that a jersey I got from Icejerseys.com was customized at EPS as when I got it in the mail, it was shipped directly from the Illinois town EPS is located at while icejerseys are in Canada I believe. Wish I would have known that before I ordered lol.

HM does them in house. I know it sounds like I am repping for HM but I have never even been to their store. I am simply bringing the store to everyones eyes. Some people would rather pay some extra cash to have it done in the building they are standing in plus it can be right around the corner from someone.

I think I would send a jersey to EP before HM but I havent had a jersey customized by either. I plan on having atleast 1 jersey customized for me this coming season.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.