Selling some stuff - Autographed plaques, pucks, etc.

thelastonealive

I'm looking to sell a bunch of items from my personal collection - I'm looking to move in the coming year and not everything can come with me.

Most of the autographed items were obtained at various signings or post-games. Plaques were store-bought in the 90s. Clowe/Matvichuk/Pelley/Pesonen pucks were from Mystery Puck nights, Greene from a signing, and Clarkson/Zubrus from a post-game signing. Jerseys are size XXL, rarely worn before being signed and never worn since. Brodeur/Kovalchuk/Stevens et al signed at a Fords Jewelers signing a few years ago, Zubrus/Madden/Lamoriello et al signed at the season ticket holder event prior to the opening of the Rock in October 2007.

Feel free to contact me for more information, photos, etc.

Pucks

Dainius Zubrus - $25
Andy Greene - $25
Ryane Clowe - $20 - Sold
David Clarkson (somewhat faded – puck was signed with a Sharpie that was running out) - $20
Richard Matvichuk - $10 - Sold
Rod Pelley - $10
Harri Pesonen - $10 - Sold

Plaques

Martin Brodeur, autographed - $30 - Sold
Martin Brodeur, un-autographed (2) - $20 each or both for $30
John Vanbiesbrouck, autographed - $25

Jerseys

Devils home (red) jersey, blank, replica, size XXL - $225
Signed by Martin Brodeur, Ilya Kovalchuk, Scott Stevens, Colin White, Johan Hedberg, Vladimir Zharkov, and Grant Marshall

Devils road (white) jersey, blank, replica, size XXL - $150
Signed by Dainius Zubrus (as #16, not #8), John Madden, Andy Greene, Johnny Oduya, Cam Janssen, Rod Pelley, Jay Pandolfo, Mike Rupp, Arron Asham, Vitali Vishnevsky, Mike Mottau, Karel Rachunek, Brent Sutter, Tommy Albelin, Larry Robinson, and Lou Lamoriello

Misc

Bobby Holik autographed Upper Deck Be a Player card (1996, I think) - $5

The Sopranos hockey jersey (XXL, Devils colors, Sopranos logo on front, small HBO logo on back, number “01” on each arm (produced to promote third [i think] season of the series) - $40

Devils wood mini-stick signed by Zach Parise - $30 - Sold

Black Devils hat (free giveaway from 2013 season) – signed by Loktionov/Gelinas (as #42 - yes, 42 - don't think he knew what number to write. He wore 32 in the game, his first in the NHL)/Greene/Volchenkov/Carter - $30
- Sold

Edited by thelastonealive

• 4 weeks later...

Quick bump. Still looking to sell these items and others.  Shoot me a DM with questions, offers, etc. I also have a hat signed by Loktionov/Volchenkov/Greene and a few others from this past season, a jersey signed by a bunch of players and staff from the '07-'08 season (including Zurbus, Sutter, Robinson, Lamoriello, Oduya, etc), and one signed by Brodeur/Stevens/Kovalchuk/White/Zharkov/Hedberg/Marshall that I'd part with if a good offer came through. Pictures coming later, and/or shoot me a DM and I'll send em to you directly.

Thanks for looking.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.