479 replies to this topic

#381 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

My bad with quitting against the CPU. I was actually using those games a lot just to try to practice with my team since there's no other way to do it so I'd play 'til near the end then quit whether I was winning or losing and then eventually I'd just play one that counted once I was done. Won't do it anymore.

Thats alright, I know some people have been playing till they win though. I didnt notice any of that with you so your good. I think from now on though, if anyone wants to practice they should just do it in play now and put the difficulty on superstar. It isnt the same but its close enough. One gm (not from this forum) was playing the same cpu game for like an hr and a half. I kept checking and conveniently the game where they were winning was the game that ended up being finished haha.

Oh and JWomp I know you know the kid thats the flyers personally so would it be ok if you asked him next time you see him if he's still ganna be active. I played him last week and he seemed pretty frustrated by the league.

#382 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Ok he's in. He'll take Montreal. His gt is Gotothenet Gr. there is a space between net and gr

#383 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

Are Chicago, Vancouver, Colorado (actually you are kicking them arent you) Dallas or Buffalo active on the forums? If so, I need to play yall... I also left my number on xbox... 9083301682. Free to play all day today for the most part and then most of the week.

#384 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Are Chicago, Vancouver, Colorado (actually you are kicking them arent you) Dallas or Buffalo active on the forums? If so, I need to play yall... I also left my number on xbox... 9083301682. Free to play all day today for the most part and then most of the week.

I'm Dallas. I'll text you when I'm available. Will probably be during the week

#385 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

I'm Dallas. I'll text you when I'm available. Will probably be during the week

Sounds good.

#386 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:16 PM

Jwomp, can you play tonight?

#387 JWomp

JWomp

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

I'm really sorry that I haven't been on lately. My Xbox is on its way out and I'm fighting the "Red Ring of Death" almost every day now haha. For the last two or three weeks, my Xbox has been freezing a lot, and many times when I go to turn it on, I'll get those dreaded red rings. I can usually get it to turn on by unplugging all of the cables and plugging them back in, but I don't think this is going to work for long. I was all set to play the Kings on Saturday, and then my Xbox froze and I had to shut it off. I couldn't get it back on all of Saturday, all of Sunday, and all of Monday. Just now before heading to bed, I decided to give it one last shot, and somehow it turned on.

So anyway, my point is...I will do my best to get online every night but I can't guarantee it. I'm working to get a new Xbox, but ideally I'd like to wait until Black Friday so I can get a good deal. We'll see what happens, and in the meantime, my fingers are crossed!
Check out my Devils game used memorabilia collection: http://community.web...user/TJordan522

#388 SMantzas

SMantzas

Assistant Coach

• Mod
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:33 PM

I'm really sorry that I haven't been on lately. My Xbox is on its way out and I'm fighting the "Red Ring of Death" almost every day now haha. For the last two or three weeks, my Xbox has been freezing a lot, and many times when I go to turn it on, I'll get those dreaded red rings. I can usually get it to turn on by unplugging all of the cables and plugging them back in, but I don't think this is going to work for long. I was all set to play the Kings on Saturday, and then my Xbox froze and I had to shut it off. I couldn't get it back on all of Saturday, all of Sunday, and all of Monday. Just now before heading to bed, I decided to give it one last shot, and somehow it turned on.

So anyway, my point is...I will do my best to get online every night but I can't guarantee it. I'm working to get a new Xbox, but ideally I'd like to wait until Black Friday so I can get a good deal. We'll see what happens, and in the meantime, my fingers are crossed!

Ok text me at 856-296-0535 if you can get on

#389 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

I think by the time the playoffs or second season come around we will finally have a league of 30 dedicated gms. We are slowing getting more people that will be active. By my count we have 19 or 20 committed gms right now.

#390 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

I wish there was a pending transaction list, or at least a message back that you're trade was accepted/rejected.

I know I traded Howard, but forgot what the exact package was. I think 2nds and Kinkaid?

Same deal happened when I traded Garrison and company for Ballard except their GM didn't send a message back saying they accepted it. I had sent a couple of offers out, heard nothing... then logged on Friday and saw Ballard on my roster. :)

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#391 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

I wish there was a pending transaction list, or at least a message back that you're trade was accepted/rejected.

I know I traded Howard, but forgot what the exact package was. I think 2nds and Kinkaid?

Same deal happened when I traded Garrison and company for Ballard except their GM didn't send a message back saying they accepted it. I had sent a couple of offers out, heard nothing... then logged on Friday and saw Ballard on my roster. :)

yeah a pending transaction list is definitely something i wish they included. Or at least if they sent a message telling u X gm either accepted or declined your trade proposal. Our trade was 2 2nd round picks and kinkaid for howard. Also i know that garrison trade went through. Or at least both gms approved it and i accepted it. I noticed that if a team didnt finish all their games during the week after making a trade that week that sometimes the trade doesnt go through. It has something to do with whether ur team gets injuries in the simmed games i think. As far as trades that get completed, i could post on the wall which trades have been completed/accepted if you like.

#392 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:07 PM

I like that idea. I completed a deal with Nashville today

#393 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:57 AM

So what is the verdict on Colorado? Do they ever play?

#394 aylbert

aylbert

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

I think it would be good if you posted on the wall whenever a trade is completed (if its not too much bother). It's good info to have, even when your team is not involved.

image-300x225.jpg

| 2012 Season | NJDevs FHL Champion | 2013 Season |
| 2014 Season | 

#395 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

I think it would be good if you posted on the wall whenever a trade is completed (if its not too much bother). It's good info to have, even when your team is not involved.

Yeah im going to start doing that. I posted the trade between the Wild and the Preds last night.

So what is the verdict on Colorado? Do they ever play?

They will most likely be a cpu tomorrow. Im going to look over his games played the past 2-3 weeks and make a decision whether to kick him or not.

#396 Steven M.

Steven M.

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

Gotcha. Cool. Thanks for posting trade info too!

#397 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

Gotcha. Cool. Thanks for posting trade info too!

yeah at the worst you will be able to play the comp tonight. Also this is kinda a suggestion to everyone but if u complete a trade with some its really important to get all ur games done so the computer doesnt have to sim any. Sim games can screw up any completed trades for some dumb reason.

#398 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Just simmed the schedule ahead. This was probably the best week so far in terms of getting games done. Both aylbert (vancouver) and nosanity (LA) played 7 games which is awesome. Remember, do not quit against the comp. For the most part everyones DNF went down but a few got higher. If it keeps going up ill have to boot players. I got carolina, winnipeg, pittsburgh, islanders, montreal, and one other team for this week. Also people just try to get as much done this weekend as possible because we might be without power during the week cause of the storm.

#399 KAZ

KAZ

Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

Winnipeg here... Should be on each night this weekend...

#400 njd3b1ink

njd3b1ink

Senior Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

Winnipeg here... Should be on each night this weekend...

i will definitely be on tonight around 930. Im going to watch the albany game first. Is that alright?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users