Delete

Random Poster

• 3 weeks later...

I've been biting my nails considering the white size 56 since I first saw this up.. I already have a Marty jersey (replica edge) and my 226 jersey (edge authentic), but Elias is my favorite non-goalie Devil so for 90 + 55 for sewing by Exclusive Pro i just had to jump on this

I have a few leftover blank old style PRE-Edge Reebok authentic game jerseys. These were "team issued" Devils jerseys from the MeiGray program that weren't used by the Devils. The MGG game worn program security tag was removed from the inner hem by MeiGray. Brand new!

*PAYPAL-$90.00 shipped! (USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery confirm).

*Money Order-$85.00 shipped (USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery confirm).

*Cash/in person pickup at my Morris County location-$80.00.

Here's what i have left:

WHITE: Sizes 54, 56

RED: Size 58 (*SOLD*)

Feel free to ask the board for references!

pando20devils@aol.com

What season(s) did they wear that style?

Hey Ken, I might just have to buy the white 54 for Jamie even though that'll be big on her. It'll be cool for her to have an authentic Clarkson jersey. I know she wants Zajac too.

She might swim in it lol. The Pando i had on @ the BBQ was a 54 and i was thinking i should have taken a 52 when i had it made! The white 54 is the only one i have ;)

Just got my jersey in the mail and tried it on.. Oh boy, 56 is HUGE in the pre-edge jerseys haha but I love it.. I'm also 6' 4" so it is great length wise.. It will soon be off to Exclusive Pro to become an Elias "C" jersey with 25th anniversary patch (circa 06-07 season).. Can't wait to wear it to a game

Honestly, unknown poster should already be sold out of these things.. They jersey is beautiful and you can't beat that it's authentic enough to be worn on the ice (has the reinforced elbows, the NHL shield on the bottom on the back, and the stitched Devils symbol on the front)... 2 years ago he could get $400 for these, so at $90 you can't turn it down..

Anyone even considering a custom authentic Devils jersey I strongly recommend buying one of these from unknown poster.. Then send it in to Exclusive Pro and you'll have a fully authentic and custom jersey for less than $150.. You're nuts if you pass that up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.