St. Louis's Goal From 1/14 Up For Goal Of Year

Quinn01

Personally, I dont think it was that nice. There are far better goals out there that are more impressive then this specific goal. Yeah, St. Louis is talented but I think the fact that at this point where he scored the goal, we were winning 4-1, that overlooks the "beauty" of this goal.

Jamie Benns goal was alot nicer then this one.

If that had been on the Devils, one of the older guys would've taken him aside and told him to stop doing that kinda stuff.

What older players? St. Louis is 35 years old and is one of the leaders on the team. If we have players on our team telling other players not to score than we are in more trouble than I thought.

Edited by Elias26

What St. Louis did there was unnecessary and disrespectful. If I were his captain, I would've taken him to the side after the game for a minute.

I may be mistaken but I think Revan is joking. It's in reference to the Omark shootout goal during the Tampa/Edmonton game. After the game the players were talking about how his move was classless and all that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxw2YaKNDCE

What St. Louis did there was unnecessary and disrespectful. If I were his captain, I would've taken him to the side after the game for a minute.

Eh, I mean, this one in particular doesn't bother me.

His old shootout goals where he'd skate in the entire way backwards and roof it backhand bothered me. But he got sh!t for that so he finally stopped.

Edit: Looked right past the omark reference :doh1:

Edited by Devilsfan118