The Yankees Thread

TrentonDevils

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YANKEES YANKEES YANKEES

You know...I was supposed to go to the game from the other day..the one where Matsui hit his 100th home run

It's about time that the $200 million golden boys came around. Go Red Sox!
Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

I hate the Yankees, but I knew they'd turn it on sooner or later. Of course, it doesn't hurt that they've played a line of tomato cans lately in Baltimore, Tampa, KC, and Toronto while the Red Sox are dealing with the likes of Seattle and the Angels.

As a Devils/Jets/Yankees fan I love the fact that some folks here share some other aspects of my fandom (of course we're all Devils fans...). Anybody with me on all 3?

I predict the Yanks winning the series this year AND keeping A-Rod since he got a ring. Go Yanks! :clap::clap:

As a Devils/Jets/Yankees fan I love the fact that some folks here share some other aspects of my fandom (of course we're all Devils fans...). Anybody with me on all 3?

I predict the Yanks winning the series this year AND keeping A-Rod since he got a ring. Go Yanks! :clap::clap:

Sorry bro. I'm the resident Dolphins fan of the board. The Jets are the only team I hate as much as the Rangers. :P

It's about time that the $200 million golden boys came around. Go Red Sox!

As usual, Red $$$ox fans acting as if their team 'does everything right for the game' and never overpays for players or spends a ton of ca$h :rolleyes:

Sorry bro. I'm the resident Dolphins fan of the board. The Jets are the only team I hate as much as the Rangers. :P

Well at least we know you are a true fan...anybody who would stick with the fish since Marino retired is hardcore. BTW...how's it lookin this year?

The title says the thread was started "mostly to bash the Red Sox". And Yank-me fans say Sox fans are obsessed with the Yankees... looks like the river flows both ways... :rolleyes:

Don't pay attention to TrentonDevils..He's an exception..You know those homer fans.. :rolleyes:

Edited by TravisZajac

Well at least we know you are a true fan...anybody who would stick with the fish since Marino retired is hardcore. BTW...how's it lookin this year?

LOL, yeah it's been rough these last few years for sure. Last year, I had high expectations and was severely disappointed. So this year, my expectations for the 'Phins aren't all that high. Beck- the QB we drafted in the 2nd round- by all accounts has looked awesome. Ginn has looked solid so far as well. The players like Cameron, and I like the vibe I get from him overall as a head coach. That said- I'm expecting between 5 and 7 wins this year.

I'm not here to bash the Sahhhhhxx. Just here to support the Yanks who brought up another top pitching prospect in Joba Chamberlain from the minors.

So much for the theory they can't draft. Just wait till Ian Kennedy gets here.

Count me in the crowd that is in this thread to cheer on the Yankees and not here to bash the Red Sox. To be honest, all I really care about is the Yankees winning. I don't need to be obsessed over the Red Sox. I still hate the Red Sox, but the only reason I cheer against them is it benefits the Yankees. I treat them just like every other team that is a threat to the Yankees chances of winning another championship.

Lets Go Yankees!

The title says the thread was started "mostly to bash the Red Sox". And Yank-me fans say Sox fans are obsessed with the Yankees... looks like the river flows both ways... :rolleyes:

Would it be any fun if you didnt hate another team?

Of course not! Thats whats so great about a rivalry.

And in the past, it was true that Sox fans were obsessed with the Yankees since we just completely owned them. But in the last 5 years or so, give or take a couple....Its been much closer, and much more fun.

Also, I went to college with ALL sox fans, and it made me a little bitter, honestly....But I was there when Aaron Effing Boone hit the ALCS clinching homer....One of the highlights of my gloating career.....Man was that awesome....

Edited by TrentonDevils

Im Devils, Yankees, 49ers....(I stuck with them for the past 7-8 years, so I think I deserve the 'true fan' title.

5 games back, baby!!!!!!

Here we come!

35-73661-F.jpg

Yankees 26

Red Sox 2

first of all Sox have 6 not much better but at least tryo know your history... and 5 games back is nothing... every August the Yanks usually choike but it doesnt matter cause they are always ahead... so they WILL choke and not make playoff and im pretty confident on that statemant