New sub forum option

Crasher and I were just wondering if there is a possibility of adding an NFL sub forum to the board....there are plenty of fans out there and Crasher and I would be more than happy to take on the responsibility of mod'ing it...there is almost never a time that one of us isn't on this site as it is :)

Anyway, it's just a suggestion that I think could possibly add to the depth and enjoyment that NJDevs already provides (way better than most by the way) :D

... and something to talk about in the summer

lord knows we have enough NFL news and threads here... and we can even keep the fantasy football stuff in there too... after all who doesn't love the REAL National Pastime in this country ??? B )

Me am scareded. :ph34r:

Seriously, though, if we can have a soccer forum, we can definitely have a football forum. And I don't even like either sport.

(Watch, DM will end up removing the soccer forum instead 'cuz he'll be like, "Yeah, why DO we have a soccer forum?" :evil:)

Sweet... is this where I put my threads about the under-performing Toronto Argonauts? :P

no no...N...fl...no psuedo football either :D hehe....kidding...don't see why CFL, Arena football and all that can't be included...

I never liked having the Soccer forum in the first place, I understood the temporary World Cup subforum but it seems like if you keep a Soccer forum it's only fair to have a NFL forum, a MLB forum, an NBA forum, a wrestling forum, etc. To me if you're going to keep the sports stuff seperate from Off-Topic there should be one 'Other Sports' folder where everything goes in - NFL, MLB, soccer, etc.

How come this is taking longer then the board awards did to start ?? :P

Because the board awards folder already existed? :P

It seemed the best thing to do was to rechristen the Soccer forum as the new sports forum, so there it is.

Good idea, but it would be nice if people could actually remember to start threads in the Locker Room forum :rolleyes:

You guys should just throw all of the recent sports threads in OT into that folder, it's comical to have the first three or four threads in OT all be sports threads.