GDT New Jersey Devils at Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

Yeah, but since we are a terrible 3rd period team it will be like 5-2 Flyers.

Go away? Are you kidding me?

Sorry, it's true. I don't have center ice this season but I read the chyron. It's always tied or the Devs are down a goal at the end of the second, then the opposing team explodes with goals. Ergo: last night and the game against the Coyotes.

So you're not even watching the game?

Edit: Pretty sure I'm taking the troll's bait here, but what the hell

Edited by Devilsfan118

Why did I even turn this game back on? I was so disgusted when that thug Rinaldo was getting chance after chance and I shut it off at 1-0, then turned it back on when I heard about the comeback and now I'm disgusted again.

Story of our season, can't put away our chances, get a tough bounce involving Fayne that cost us the lead goal, Devils go on to lose...wash, rinse, repeat.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Go away? Are you kidding me?

So you're not even watching the game?

Edit: Pretty sure I'm taking the troll's bait here, but what the hell

Not a troll, Dude. I'm ranked at Assistant Coach like you. I'm just pretty tired of seeing basically the same team from last year and all Lou is doing is trying to plug holes here and there with mediocre players like Ryan Carter. The Canucks were off to a lousy start and Mike Gillis made a pretty bold move by trading away Mikael Sammuelsson and Marco Sturm to Florida for David Booth and Stephen Reinprecht. That's something Lou would never do because he's got too much of an ego to admit that he's made mistakes and needs to correct them. Remember last year? We didn't switch coaches until December and didn't trade Langs until January and we were awful. What do you think LL's response will be this year when we're only a little bit better? Maybe sign or trade for some 5th or 6th pair defenseman? Trade a player for a pick? Perhaps get a forward who can play some minutes on the 4th line? It's just stupid.

sorry, ref made exactly the wrong call. the flyer came in, couldnt keep on his own feet and totally embelleshed what wasnt there. the refs are flat out giving them every questionable opportinuty

Talbot got hooked on the gloves = automatic call. You don't have to be tripped anymore plus even if you got a "good scoring chance" and missed you still get the penalty shot now.

Fayne hooked him on his glove pretty clearly

whatever fayne did was nothing that would have even stopped him from continuing skating. this happens just about everytime we play the flyers in philly. the refs always get in the way more in that arena, the crowd influences them, they get questionable calls in their favor but we never do, complete garbage. not saying we are playing like all stars, but the way this game is being called leaves a lot to be desired. god forbid they call a few penalties on the flyers for the trash game they play, not in their home arena.

The fact that Clarkson keeps getting the clutch goal to go-ahead or tie the game is mind-boggling but I'll take it. BOOM.