on November 11, when Minnesota comes to town, what do we do to Zach?

snartly

102 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do when Parise comes back to Jersey

• Boo at him every time he touches the puck
    • applaud him before the game for all of his work for the devils
    • Chant "Kovy's better"

I will boo him. And when I get tired of booing, I will chant "Kovy's better". And if he scores the game-winning goal, I will laugh because that will be the first time he ever scored a big goal in his career.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where is the option to chant "KOVYS BETTER"?

This. Or OVERRATED chants.

What we 'should' do and what we will do are two different things, what we should do is everyone's personal opinion. Fans are going to do what they want to do. I'll be booing like crazy. Yeah he didn't leave for the Rangers/Flyers, but this is more emotional in a way. Especially less than a month after the best run the Devils had in nine years and all the talk about how he didn't want to leave.

The fans will boo, and that is there prerogative, but I am pretty sure that doesn't look good for the players on the team then. They know Parise isn't overrated, or Kovy isn't better. And they like and respect Zach as one of the hardest working players in the game. I'm sure they'd react more positively if fans cheered Zach.

But if fans are going to boo, at least come up with something creative to voice your displeasure.

The fans will boo, and that is there prerogative, but I am pretty sure that doesn't look good for the players on the team then. They know Parise isn't overrated, or Kovy isn't better. And they like and respect Zach as one of the hardest working players in the game. I'm sure they'd react more positively if fans cheered Zach.

But if fans are going to boo, at least come up with something creative to voice your displeasure.

Oh knock off the holier then thou nonsense. Players have no loyalty to us so why should we respect them? Zach didn't win a cup here. He deserves nothing from us.

• Like 1

He's getting booed. He doesn't deserve any cheers. We won no cups with him on the team. The last memory of Zach Parise is him being captain of a team that got pounded in a Final.

Its not venomous. I don't hate him and I understand the move, but there's no goodwill built up, its all gone as of today.

Boo him. Going to Minnesota WITH Suter in my mind is nearly as bad as going to Pittsburgh or Philly. There was a time in sports when players were just grateful to get a chance

to play and would be loyal to their first team, not chase price tags.

Won't matter thanks to the lockout since there won't be regular season hockey played before at least Thanksgiving.

I won't be at the game but if I was I'd give an initial clap when the Devils play a retrospective "Welcome back Zach" video during a commerical. Then just go with the regular gameplan of cheering for my own team.