Scf Game 7 Thread

msweet

Devs win the cup

Scott Niedermayer plays the game of his life and wins the Conn Smythe trophy

and this will be the last we hear of that overrated phony JS Giguere, he'll fade away like Jim Carey, Brian Boucher, Jon Casey.

All I hope for tonight is a good effort.

That's what we didn't get in 2001. We didn't get a good effort.. we got Rafalski missing a check, we got O'Donnell's moronic high stick, and we didn't start skating until the third period.

That won't happen tonight. Win or lose, the Devils'll put in a solid 60 or more minutes.

LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!LET'S GO DE-VILS!!!

GO DEVILS!!!

Im so NERVOUS.

I HATE game 7's. I won't rest till the game is over. I dont even know if I could watch it. Maybe I could just hang around here then run to the tv if we win!

We're on home ice so we have that advantage, and Anaheim doesn't seem to do well here. The crowd needs to get into Giguere's head from the GET GO! Just play tight, crash the net and don't let 'em get a chance to get strong.

As in the words of Cat Stevens: "Don't be shy...just let your feelings roll on by...DON'T WEAR FEAR OR NOBODY WILL KNOW YOU'RE THERE!"

LETS GO DEVILS! WIN THAT CUP!

Two hours 'til game time? I feel like I'm gonna :puke:

Just think how the PLAYERS feel? Oh my gawd!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.