Happy to join my fellow Devils Fans

DaImmortulz

Hello everyone. I've been on the Hockeybuzz, facebook and HFboards forums for while, but finally found this website my fellow devils fans have been talking about. I live on Long Island but have been a Devils fan since 1996 (and since i live on the island the Isles are a FAR third team i like...the devils take both 1st and 2nd). My other name is DA DEVILS on the other sites. I am a co-host on Talkshoe show, "The Trap". I look forward to reading and discussing hockey here with everyone, and come and listen to The Trap, every other sunday this summer and starting every sunday once the season begins, at 8PM

1.Welcome!

2.Is your talk show the one I got a message about on facebook?

3.Drink up! :koolaid:

Yes it is that one from facebook. And yes, I have been drinking the :koolaid: my entire life. Also, I tried putting one of my other names on here, but for some reason it wouldn't allow me even though i checked after and no one here has the name Da Devils or LongIslandDevilsFan :noclue:

Welcome to the newbie....

but DM speaking of names, and I know I'm going crazy off topic, but could you send that new poster "martysbetter30" a PM for a different name, cuz, well, it's the same name? And god forbid this is actually a noob who sticks around, things could get realll confusing.

Geesh... Identity crisis much??? B )

ok fine, I'm gonna go create an account named "CRASHER2", and only post on that. Then you can jump for joy and scream identity crisis. B )

Have fun

but when you're THAT damn good... people KNOW the original from the wanna-be ;):evil:

(damn I need a Wooooooooooooo smiley!!!)

Have fun

but when you're THAT damn good... people KNOW the original from the wanna-be ;):evil:

(damn I need a Wooooooooooooo smiley!!!)

Ric Flair style?

:yea: Doesnt work?

naaah

needs more of a strut to it.... perhaps a chopping motion like ol'natch is known for

then again we COULD use a swing the steel chair smiley too :evil: