GDT:Devils vs. Islanders 7:00 PM ET

Devs3cups

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was absolutely PATHETIC. Before that penalty on Reese the Devils were actually putting some tremendous pressure on the Islanders and not letting them out of their zone. But then the powerplay starts and - bang! - the Devils just stop creating ANYTHING, and, to make matters worse, let the Isles score a shorthander that will most probably end up being the most important point of this game. That 5-on-3 sucked, too.

How is not possible for any of the players to speak up and say something about the awful strategy on the powerplay? I mean this is just absurd now. ITS NOT WORKING!!!! Nearly 6 minutes of straight powerplay time and yet you get outscored?

This team drives me fvcking nuts. This is just another step towards the team blowing the division and setting themselves up for a 1st round exit. With how weak the East has been its imperative to get that 2nd spot but keep blowing points to the Islanders.

Edited by Sickman

How is not possible for any of the players to speak up and say something about the awful strategy on the powerplay? I mean this is just absurd now. ITS NOT WORKING!!!! Nearly 6 minutes of straight powerplay time and yet you get outscored?

This team drives me fvcking nuts. This is just another step towards the team blowing the division and setting themselves up for a 1st round exit. With how weak the East has been its imperative to get that 2nd spot but keep blowing points to the Islanders.

It is quite amusing how they keep trying the same thing...I can understand why they want to set up the point shot, but part of the advantage of having a big shot on the point is it opens up other options...problem is the Devils are a poor passing team and can't find the open man. Poor doesn't do it justice...piss poor would be more like it.