I'm new here too

Drifter77

My name is Luke. I'm 28 and started following the Devils in 1988 during the first playoff run. Listened to games on the radio and read the papers. My parents finally sprung for the $12/month for Sportschannel in 1991-92 (the last of the xmas jersey years B ) ) and have been watching ever since. I've read this forum off and on for years, but just registered today. Great to be around lots of NJ fans!

-Luke

hi!

Man I need to avoid cheesy Star Wars puns you've prolly heard your ENTIRE life here :P

(see, I just can't do it... I can't make a generic and totally random hi and welcome message can I ??? Nahhh it's not my way)

anyway... you get the point B )

Hey you left out the fact your wife has the hots for Zach :uni: Yeah sure she just wants the pix 'cause he plays so well ;)

Yeah, I forgot to mention that :doh1: And get this -- she's a Ranger fan, too! But Parise's "hockey skills" (that is what she's impressed with, right?) can turn her to the dark side (obligatory Star Wars referance). She already has the Parise wallpaper from newjerseydevils.com on her computer at work :uni:

-Luke