NFL Week 14....

CRASHER

you should be doing back flips that the Redskins can NOT tackle Gronkowski....seriously!!!!

He's been great all year.

I'll save the backflips for when McCourty stops being an embarrassment on the field.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess the Genius couldn't be bothered with such trivialities as halftime adjustments. Looks like Brady and Co. will have to win this one themselves.

Pats take another 7-point lead, which the defense won't hold.

HOLY sh!t! McCourty actually makes a play and defenses a pass! First good thing that waste of a uniform has done all day.

And he defenses a second pass. Refs should demand that he remove his helmet to prove that's really McCourty playing.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Spoke too soon...McCourty gets burned another third-and-long. Guess it couldn't last.

Hate to ever pick on Brady, but that endzone INT was flat-out stupid on his part. No reason to try to Favre the ball in there. He deserved to get yelled at on the sideline. He knows his defense sucks...can't count on them to hold a 7-point lead. Field goal would've worked wonders there.

All the weaknesses firmly on display. Tebow must salivating right now, as he'll put up pretty numbers for the first time ever next week.

Better to be lucky I guess...it's a win.

Did anybody see the penalty drive though? The Jets were on their own 3 and scored a touchdown, picking up literally 16 yards of offense. That sort of thing never happens in my high school games, let alone the NFL.

:rofl:

There's a reason I turned my back to that game :P

I think we're seeing some fallout from the lockout here....players not in shape....scrambled depth charts....so many teams are beat-up to hell and the few healthy teams are starting to dominate while the rest of the injured crap is in a mass pile of suck fighting for table scraps.....

Frankly the NFL Wild Card teams should be forced to forfeit their games and the division winners should win by default :P

Guess God's just not on your side today Timmy.

6/19 for 82 yards, 1 INT, 1 lost fumble, and 0 points scored. Denver's D has done all it can...Chicago has scored their points on a short drive (42 yards) and a 57-yard field goal.

Maybe now we can hear about how Tebow wasted a terrific defensive effort.

Wow, the Bears are so sure that Tebow won't hurt them that they're content to not take any chances on offense. Denver has prety good field position for this possession.

Guess God's just not on your side today Timmy.

6/19 for 82 yards, 1 INT, 1 lost fumble, and 0 points scored. Denver's D has done all it can...Chicago has scored their points on a short drive (42 yards) and a 57-yard field goal.

Maybe now we can hear about how Tebow wasted a terrific defensive effort.

Looks like me ranking them #1 is more powerful then being on God's speed-dial :lol:

Oh who to screw up in the AFC next ..... :evil:

And Tebow throws for a TD. Maybe someone should remind him the first 50 minutes or so of a game count too.

Looks like me ranking them #1 is more powerful then being on God's speed-dial :lol:

Oh who to screw up in the AFC next ..... :evil:

Anyone but the Patriots...the Raiders better not find out where you live...

And Tebow throws for a TD. Maybe someone should remind him the first 50 minutes or so of a game count too.

Or he can pray for a better onside kick recover team.....how the hell did they waste those timeouts??

Anyone but the Patriots...the Raiders better not find out where you live...

I don't need to....you know I think the Pats are a one-dimensional fraud team that's gonna get smoked in the first round...it's the same team every year and NOTHING changes.... and hey if the Raiders find me and beat me....I smell lawsuit....I can deal with the pain!!! B )

Tebow's line actually doesn't look so awful now: 15/30, 169 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT.

What's sad is that I'm going to have to watch him have a career day at the expense of the Pats. He WILL set career highs for completions, yards, and TD passes. BB can't gameplan for the likes of Grossman and Orlovsky, so I'm sure Tebow will have him completely befuddled.

Wow, the Bears are really playing like a bunch of "play not to lose" pussies. Barber running out of bounds was beyond stupid.

Wow, the Bears are really playing like a bunch of "play not to lose" pussies. Barber running out of bounds was beyond stupid.

You can the man away from the Cowboys...but you can't take the Cowboys out of the man :P

Here comes the stupid long FG and overtime!!!!!!

HOLY sh!t!

Lovie, congratulations on fvcking your team. When are you dipsh!t coaches going to learn when you play "not to lose", you tend to fvck yourselves

Obviously Barber is a major culprit here too, but the Bears were all too happy to take 3-and-outs.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

HOLY sh!t!

Lovie, congratulations on fvcking your team. When are you dipsh!t coaches going to learn when you play "not to lose", you tend to fvck yourselves?

Least he didn't ice his own kicker??? :lol:

This is beyond absurd!!!!

Least he didn't ice his own kicker??? :lol:

This is beyond absurd!!!!

IF the Broncos win this game:

The stories had better be:

1) The Denver D (AGAIN)

2) The 59-yard game-tying FG

3) Barber's gaffe

4) Lovie coaching like a pansy

5) Tebow getting it together in the 4th after doing NOTHING for three quarters.

Tebow deserves minimal credit for this one.

Barber trying to atone with a hell of a catch.