Satans Hockey

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They sometimes show some MLS over here in Germany, but it's not that big. I don't really know what people here think about the MLS, they might just not know it. :noclue:

Soccer is Sport # 1 here. But most of the teams in Major Leagues are mostly older than the Canadiens,with a huge tradition. I think they even wouldn't allow things like the RB's o'ere here...despite the existance of "Red Bull Leipzig" in a minor league. :giggle:

Not sure they even need him - hes sort of the 'gravy' on the mashed potatoes..

I watched the west coast game la vs sounders ... think la will go thru to the finals.

what does everyone think of the cosmos returning? 2 franchises in the same area, considering the red bulls/metros sucked for most of their existence..

I think bringing the Cosmos brand back makes a lot of sense, but as someone who remebers going to Cosmos games before there were Devils, I'm unhappy the team would likely play in Queens.

I can't say I love the Red Bull name, but they've done a great job with the arena and product where they have my loyalty (even moreso since RBA opened)

red bulls pay dearly for one of soccer's biggest sins .. letting a goal right after you scored one.

henry had the equalizer on his head too .. it was fubar .. I dont like the chemistry on the team but sports success is sometimes achieved w/o it.

Im hoping donovan wins it for la but i feel bad for the seattle supporters.. they are HUGE

am still heartbroken. I swear, you think I'd be used to this by now right? NO.. I know I know, it's MLS why feel this passionate about a team in MLS, WRONG! I love this team to no end. It is my first love. I legit shead tears while watching the final whistle blew. My friends had to actually pull me away from 101 to tell me to lets go home. I hate to lose. It was a thing I loved to do when I was a little kid when the league started, going to MetroStars games with my dad, and family. I'm gonna be 20 years old, and actually say that no girlfriend I have had, gets the same love I have for this team. I get mad, and pissed and say stupid sh!t when we lose, and I am happy and the team can do no wrong when we win. Other than a Jets superbowl, there is nothing I want more than to see Metro win a fvcking MLS cup. It doesn't matter how long you've been a fan of this team, or if you go to games or not, when I see you in 101, I consider you a part of "the family." I love being in 101, and love that we (SOUTHWARD) are the best supporters in the fvcking league and always have been. I loved being in 101 as a fvcking 5 year old with my dad at the top and see the passion.

I actually (for the first time) thought and saw that this year was and could be there year. It sucks that we weren't up to snuff to win the series. We did the "hard part," by winning in SJ. We couldnt do the "easy part" at home in our fortress. There is a lot to look foward to next season. Henry and Rafa will be here from the beginning, and Backe will be used to the league. It is possible we will win a cup soon. I pray and hope he is right.

I still feel gutted and will for a while, but as I've been acustomed to say over the past 15 years, "wait till next year, or there is always next year." THANK YOU METRO. Yes, thank you for the best season we've had. Thank you, and I love you! (Yea I said it.)