New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay

RSC and TL1A, we just need to go away for a while. Like on July 1. When we get back, BAM. Something will have happened.

But I don't wanna go do something else!!!!

that press conference is runnin a bit late i guess.........

if lou gets this done im ganna silk screen a lou shirt. it will have his face on the front with "whos the man" written under it and the back will say "louls the man". that will b so sweet lol

lulz probably based off of the original report.

report of a report of a report of a report of a report.

DRINK.

Damn we're gonna be wasted!!

But someone on TG's blog made a good point that because of the death there probably won't be an announcement tonight :noclue:

Okay

RSC and TL1A, we just need to go away for a while. Like on July 1. When we get back, BAM. Something will have happened.

Wooooowwww, thanks for outing me as one of the ones who's literally spent all friggin' day on the computer, on this board, in this thread, waiting for news. It didn't feel pathetic til just now. :lol:

I HAVE been meaning to go play some Grand Theft Auto or something for hours now, maybe I'll do that...

Just...one last check of Twitter...

Oh, and Facebook...

...better check NJDevs again too just incase.

Oh, and Twitter.

....I wonder if anyone's posted anything good on Facebook lately...

:headless chicken:

Edited by thelastonealive

that press conference is runnin a bit late i guess.........

if lou gets this done im ganna silk screen a lou shirt. it will have his face on the front with "whos the man" written under it and the back will say "louls the man". that will b so sweet lol

LOL I did that when he got Kovie the first time! made like 10 of em and still own the screens for more of em when (if) this happens!!!

as per previous reports....there's nothing new to report. :)

DRINK!

If anyone wants to catch a wiff of a rumor or something, like RD's sig the same guy that "broke" the Kovy trade on NJ.com said its a done deal and Lou's just sorting out more moves to open up space. So we got claims from SD, Trailblazer, Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate), and this guy.

Ilya Kovalchuk choices have been narrowed down, details to be finalized but no announcement tonight.... @Jay_Grossman

That was a nice day wasted. :lol:

Ouch! I can only hope it means the deal is done and Lou is working on a trade to free up cap space. Hopefully, "the choices have been narrowed down" to just one team, otherwise, if Kovy goes anywhere else, the forum is going to explode.

Ouch! I can only hope it means the deal is done and Lou is working on a trade to free up cap space. Hopefully, "the choices have been narrowed down" to just one team, otherwise, if Kovy goes anywhere else, the forum is going to explode.

Nah, cause Lou would have until October to free up the cap space, the signing doesn't hinge on an immediate trade.