Henrique on IR

ScoreMoreThan3

Sucks. Really sucks.

Probably still has a legit shot at the Calder if he gets back relatively soon.

The kid should have never came back as early as he did if you ask me. It seems like the Devils are handling injuries very poorly this year. Zajac, Tally, now Henrique..all came back too soon and have worsened their injuries now.

Edited by ScoreMoreThan3

The kid should have never came back as early as he did if you ask me. It seems like the Devils are handling injuries very poorly this year. Zajac, Tally, now Henrique..all came back too soon and have worsened their injuries now.

good call... this is so sh!tty

good call... this is so sh!tty

Zajac used his own doctors.

Groin pulls are notoriously hit or miss to come back from. If you had a bad one you'd understand that you feel great until you tweak it again and then it's right back to horrible.

Yea..I felt like when he came back he was just skating very gingerly. I could foresee this happening I guess.

I could swear TG said earlier today that if Henrique got put on the IR, it'd be retroactive far enough that he could still conceivably play Sunday.

I don't think it's a good idea that he play on Sunday, but I don't think this precludes him from that.

I don't think it's super long term but if he can come back soon hopefully he comes back Tuesday. We're going to need as much fire power as possible for that one.

dont we have the best exciting seasons... this season our top 2 centers are out... then we have a saviour who can fill the gap... then he's also getting injured while another one came back but had to miss more time while the other one was rushed in and cant handle top minutes left...

dont we have the best exciting seasons... this season our top 2 centers are out... then we have a saviour who can fill the gap... then he's also getting injured while another one came back but had to miss more time while the other one was rushed in and cant handle top minutes left...

true to that...greene has been great, thats lucky...salvo was having troubles and didnt miss a game, what up with that

Yea I think God just figured out there was a hockey team named the Devils and was like 'Oh fvck that sh!t!'