Parise comment on the Rock/fans

Z-Man

I spoke with Zach at the most recent meet and greet and I could tell by my conversation with him that he is out the door. He just had the look in his eyes while we were chatting.

Did you directly ask him about resigning? That look might be the look of getting tired of answering these types of questions.

Well then you must be right!! As njdevil26 said, while you may have superhuman abilities at reading someone's every thought (because you worked in sales so you gots skillzz) to say that you know what Zach's thoughts are because you met him once barely even qualifies you to even be one of Ecklund's or The NY Post's sources

He may very well leave, but it's a joke to claim you know something because you met the guy at a meet and greet.. I'm not even saying that he didn't look unhappy to be there, but you made a big inference from a small encounter.. If that was the case, Patty would be long gone because he always looks like he wants to gtfo at meet and greets

If you people mistook what I wrote for implying that I "know" something, then you have obviously misunderstood. Maybe I should have said I "highly suspect" that he is out the door or something to that effect. However, I guess I gave to much credit to the audience of this forum that my statement was more of a personal observation than a notarized letter from ZP himself. Anyway, I did have a nice conversation that didn't even address the FA issue directly, or if he was staying or going. Again, his reaction and eyes told me everything I needed to know.

I guess we will see in the upcoming months, right.

Also, I wasn't making a comment on if he wanted to be there or not. And yes, Elias usually looks miserable at these things. I actually thought he was really receptive at this last event.

hystyk just reminded me why I dislike certain salesmen so much. That "I know how to read people, I can sell anything to anyone, I'm God's gift to all things sales, and I'm smarter and keener than everybody." Those guys get about 5 minutes of my time before they're shown the door.

Who the fvck knows what Parise's going to do? He may not even know. But I doubt some random sales guy is going to have any more insight than anyone else.

Wow. I never said I was smarter than anyone. I shared a simple thought. Take it or leave it. Pretty simple.

hystyk just reminded me why I dislike certain salesmen so much. That "I know how to read people, I can sell anything to anyone, I'm God's gift to all things sales, and I'm smarter and keener than everybody." Those guys get about 5 minutes of my time before they're shown the door.

Who the fvck knows what Parise's going to do? He may not even know. But I doubt some random sales guy is going to have any more insight than anyone else.

Salesmen? I was gonna say this is what I dislike about the Internet, every Tom, Dick and Harry parceling innocuous words and facial reactions into inside knowledge. I do agree winning will be a factor which is part of the reason it'd be nice if the Devils could manage to go at least deep into the second round and show progress.

As far as the (N)Єverson article...duh. It's not like the Jersey crowd's a state secret to Zach by now. This place isn't for everyone, just like fishbowls with a microscope in every corner like Montreal and NY aren't for everyone either.

He wants to win. If he wins now, then it may take the pressure off picking a team that is built for making an immediate run. The money is going to be the money within reason for most teams interested in his services. Remember, he will be starting a new life married, and picking a destination that will support that may become a bigger factor if he hoists the Cup now.

is his future wife a jersey girl?

Well Colin, I am unsure how old you are "dude", but I have done sales my entire life and , yes, "dude", I am skilled at reading people. In my opinion "dude", he is much closer to leaving July 1, then not. Got it "dude?"

Colin? I think you touched a nerve. Ixnay on the oodnay. Or something like that

Wait. That's nude. Udday? Whatever

And hystyk.... Dude!?!

Edited by Pepperkorn

Is the salesman joining the CAA security guard as our expert on all things Devils?

a rags fan told me he wont

Does he claim to know anything at all (even Parise's body language), or is this just speculation.

I think Parise to the Rangers is a very plausible outcome, especially if the Rangers are knocked out of the playoffs in the first or second round. They're quite mediocre when it comes to goal scoring. And unlike the Devils, that problem has seemed to be getting worse for the Rangers, as opposed to getting better for the Devils (Devils and Rangers have almost the same amount of goals for). They'll be going after a scorer in a big way this off-season. Unlike with Nash, you don't have to give anything away for Parise. Rangers could also add at $7 to $8 million cap hit with only a little bit of juggling.

Does he claim to know anything at all (even Parise's body language), or is this just speculation.

he stalks him on twitter, :noclue: too bad we didnt trade him for hanky when we had the chance.

btw: Signatures and avatars of political intent are not allowed.

Hello fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power. Good. Thank you, thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot. What? Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The Democratic vote is the right thing to do Philadelphia, so do.

How do you spot risk? How do you avoid risk? And what makes it so risky?

:evil:

Edited by lazer