Rolston

moustic

there's just not many suitors out there for langenbrunner at this point. at the deadline teams get more cap space and are more able to slide guys in. it's really a question of whether we get back a 2nd round pick or a 3rd and i don't think that's a big enough deal to press to move him.

Really? I think his physical play has greatly improved.. With JMac he seemed to just glide around, but now he's battling for the puck

Somewhat. But he's also lost a fair share of pucks. I've never seen his body language this bad though. It's clear he wants out of here.

he has, but it's rare. some shifts it looks like he's decided 'okay we're going to play hard this shift' and he'll actually brace himself and go in there for the puck. it happened about once a game.

He did it when I was at the Coyotes game a few times, the one right after Lou put him on waivers. He promptly returned to the old Rolston the following game. Firing shots wide at the glass, ridiculous dump-ins when no-one was near him.