Devils Viewing Party - Sat Dec 17th @ 7PM

Quinn01

Looking at the February schedule the 19th game vs Montreal is at 6pm. Looks like a good one with plenty of time to plan. Maybe see if the Devils could actually get involved...I had thanked The Stadium on their FB page after the last party and Erica said hopes to see us again soon so I'm sure we're welcomed back lol

• Like 1

Looking at the February schedule the 19th game vs Montreal is at 6pm. Looks like a good one with plenty of time to plan. Maybe see if the Devils could actually get involved...I had thanked The Stadium on their FB page after the last party and Erica said hopes to see us again soon so I'm sure we're welcomed back lol

Yeah actually that would work easier. Its a sunday though Im not sure if that would effect any of you from showing up or not. Im sure the bar would rather us be there also at 6PM. Ill look into it and keep you all posted.

Not to ask the dreaded question, but what exit is this place? I'm down between 3 and 4 on the tpke but would venture out for an early Sunday night game to hang with you guys :)

I dont know exactly but I believe its exit 10 onto 287 up to 206 then onto 80 to 15. I could be wrong though so dont count me on that one.

Yeah actually that would work easier. Its a sunday though Im not sure if that would effect any of you from showing up or not. Im sure the bar would rather us be there also at 6PM. Ill look into it and keep you all posted.

Well Football will be over, the game would be done by 8:30 so I would figure for everyone who has to work early the next day that would be early enough. Even if I have to work early the next day I wouldn't be in bed until 10. Find out from your contact at the bar if they would be open to it, and if they could maybe promote it a bit. Then we can move onto contacting the Devils and see what can happen on that end. Worse comes to worse, the bar is all for it and it's just a fun get together again. Either way, win for us!

Im going to make a phone call over there early next week to touch base with them and see what Erica has to say. Do we all agree that Sunday the 19th of February would be a solid date? If so Ill pass it along and let the bar know. Hopefully they still have the shirts that the waitresses/bartenders could wear even though they "sexified them" as the one bartender said.

that's a good day.. and did anyone notice that miami mikes is having a viewing party that same day lol

https://www.facebook.com/events/348747808484162/

Ha no but there always seems to be another viewing party when ever we plan one. Judging by the response from the last miami mikes party, we should have a good turn out this time around.

Sooooo, what you're saying is you're good to go and eat nachos at The Stadium on the 19th of Feb. Got it. Perfect.

The nachos at the stadium were quite good.

Right now to me eating a piece of previously chewed gum that has been resting on a huge dog turd on a 100 degree day in the streets of Calcutta is more appetizing than anything at Miami mikes.

• Like 1

I actually liked it upstairs. It all depends on how many people are coming but if they can get it on all TVs and put it over the speakers upstairs was perfect IMO. My minimum of ppl coming would probably be 6 max might be like 12 lol. So figure 8ish ppl on my end coming.

The nachos at the stadium were quite good.

Their nachos were banging! It only took 1 person to get them in the beginning of the night then everyone after kept ordering them.

I actually liked it upstairs. It all depends on how many people are coming but if they can get it on all TVs and put it over the speakers upstairs was perfect IMO. My minimum of ppl coming would probably be 6 max might be like 12 lol. So figure 8ish ppl on my end coming.

Their nachos were banging! It only took 1 person to get them in the beginning of the night then everyone after kept ordering them.

Yeah you can blame me for that one. I got the nachos to share with my friend but I think I may have an order for myself.

I challenge any of you at pool, I am horrible but I still will put the challenge out there. Do with it as you like.

Why y'all gotta live way the hell up there in the mountains. :(

heh

Google says that I'm 1:30 away, which of course means that I'm about 2 hours away. :(

I'm not asking you guys to change this date/location or anything. I'm just thinking... there's gotta be something somewhere in the middle. Bridgewater or Parsippany come to mind.

Google says that I'm 1:30 away, which of course means that I'm about 2 hours away. :(

I'm not asking you guys to change this date/location or anything. I'm just thinking... there's gotta be something somewhere in the middle. Bridgewater or Parsippany come to mind.

The whole point of having it up here is because those of us that are up here or willing to make the drive all feel that the other various viewing parties are either a bust or are just to far away. We as nothern NJ (The REAL northern NJ none of that Bergen county nonsense) are over looked and are the ones that are forced to drive 2 hours to attend a viewing party. This is more of a get together then a viewing party as its just a group of us that all get together to watch the game. Join us if you would like but there are other various viewing parties most likely closer to you then this one up here in Sussex County.

Edited by Quinn01

The whole point of having it up here is because those of us that are up here or willing to make the drive all feel that the other various viewing parties are either a bust or are just to far away. We as nothern NJ (The REAL northern NJ none of that Bergen county nonsense) are over looked and are the ones that are forced to drive 2 hours to attend a viewing party. This is more of a get together then a viewing party as its just a group of us that all get together to watch the game. Join us if you would like but there are other various viewing parties most likely closer to you then this one up here in Sussex County.

Fair enough. You'd know better than I would about Nothern NJ being overlooked.

I just wish that I knew where all these viewing parties in Central NJ were. I've seen a couple up in the mountains and a couple down by the shore mentioned, but none have been in the middle.