2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Marty's record isn't much better.  Among active goalies with more than 2 playoff OT appearances, JS Giguerre has the best record at 12-1.

Moral of the story, playoff OT record isn't really an indication of anything.

I notice you don't say what Brodeur's record is - that's because it actually is much better.  16-24 is not great, but it's much better than 3-11.  Brodeur also started 3-11 but is 13-13 since then.

Just like Brodeur's early career, Lundqvist simply gets 0 goal support in OT.

Marty's record isn't much better. Among active goalies with more than 2 playoff OT appearances, JS Giguerre has the best record at 12-1.

Moral of the story, playoff OT record isn't really an indication of anything.

I notice you don't say what Brodeur's record is - that's because it actually is much better. 16-24 is not great, but it's much better than 3-11. Brodeur also started 3-11 but is 13-13 since then.

Just like Brodeur's early career, Lundqvist simply gets 0 goal support in OT.

If you want to nitpick the percentages fine. The point is Marty's playoff OT record isn't anything to brag about, to the extent you think it means anything.

And by definition, losing in OT means you got 0 goal support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Love it. Now do the same thing at MSG and put them away, the Rags need to taste defeat at home for once.

exactly. with a boston win today, the rags are in the same situation they were in last round.

that win on the road is crucial

do the majority of you guys watch all of the other playoff games that are going on? i continue to follow them game to game to see whats happening with each game (west coast too) but i only watch them if theres nothing better on or to do i dont go out of my way to make sure im home to see the game as i do with the devil games... just curious.

do the majority of you guys watch all of the other playoff games that are going on? i continue to follow them game to game to see whats happening with each game (west coast too) but i only watch them if theres nothing better on or to do i dont go out of my way to make sure im home to see the game as i do with the devil games... just curious.

I like the Capitals a little bit so I watched every single game of that series, the entire full game but this round I've just been watching every goal on my phone, or catching at the bar if it's on. I watched the last half of todays rangers game... I guess I would just say I haven't been going out of my way to watch the games but I am still very interested in the outcome.