Isn't it about time we screwed over the Blues again

roomtemp

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/professional/blues-choose-class-over-youthful-celebrations/article_e9b90a52-7a3a-5e6b-8d9e-b478881de9a8.html

Because if they and their fans are going to act like this they need to be knocked down a peg

What exactly is pissing you off?

I skimmed through the article but basically they arent doing a bench (high five) celebration when they score a goal?

What exactly is pissing you off?

I skimmed through the article but basically they arent doing a bench (high five) celebration when they score a goal?

Its this weird culture in St. Louis where they do things the classy/right way and all you ham and eggers are doing it the wrong way. This is just more of that

Edited by roomtemp

Its this weird culture in St. Louis where they do things the classy/right way and all you ham and eggers are doing it the wrong way. This is just more of that

what I dont understand is...what if that line scores a goal after they've been on the ice for a long time and need a line change...do they still go to center ice and line up for the face-off or go to the bench?

Edited by The 29th Pick

what I dont understand is...what if that line scores a goal after they've been on the ice for a long time and need a line change...do they still go to center ice and line up for the face-off or go to the bench?

obv if its a long shift and time for a line change they change, that's only common sense.    I agree 100% with this and personally think all players on teams should be like this, you score, raise your stick or w/e, congratulate the players on the ice, and move on to what you do next (whether that be go to the bench, or stay on for the face off.  

"you suck" (part 2)

Yup..here we go

My high school coach basically forced us to skate down as a line in front of the bench and fist bump our team after goals. He saw it as team bonding, I guess.

Yeah hockey is a team sport...nothin wrong with a fist pump with the team.....its not like those selfish end zone dances etc

I have to say, I'm inclined to agree with that general approach - I think that type of subtle display is very akin to what Devils hockey is all about. And if it gives you a strategic advantage in certain situations, then it's just an added bonus. So, tip of the hat ...