Got kicked out of the game last night

DaneykoIsGod

I was wondering why you were yelling "Write a letter" at the last game I went to.. it all makes sense now.. If you were gone who would we have ask how much time is left? Or call Rags fans losers when they wear their jerseys to non-Rag games?

Hahaha yup! Stupid idiots.

BTW - I know the kid in the center of that pic. He sits in 225 sometimes...I hope it wasn't him!

Edited by cj241

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering why you were yelling "Write a letter" at the last game I went to.. it all makes sense now.. If you were gone who would we have ask how much time is left? Or call Rags fans losers when they wear their jerseys to non-Rag games?

I love when people call out d-bag Ranger fans for wearing their jerseys to games they aren't involved in. That's one thing that needs to happen more often.

I love when people call out d-bag Ranger fans for wearing their jerseys to games they aren't involved in. That's one thing that needs to happen more often.

I always yell "Thanks for spending money on a team you hate"...

For example:

March 17th...teenager in a Rangers Shanahan jersey..I yell phrase above. His mom says "We're rooting for Chicago". Thanks for stating the obvious honey.

Go up the escalator and said "Well at least you'll see history tonight, because you'll never see it with Lundqvist". Turn around on elevator and the woman says "You're crazy". Really lady, that's why it says "Crazy Jaime" on the back of my jersey... :rolleyes:

Yeah I like the kid in the center.. I mean the only thing is that he sometimes drinks too much and curses at the little kids trying to get in the $10 line.. Other than that, he's pretty cool and I have no problems with him.. I sat with him in 225 a few times

I always yell "Thanks for spending money on a team you hate"...

Classic :D .... Off to class now until 9, I'll have my phone updating me on the score tonight.. I just hope I don't yell in the middle of class (it's happened before)

Edited by Colin226

I'm really shocked at apparently how many people hate us in the $10 line... I mean I've never had anyone seem really upset with us unless it's of a opposing team. Usually it seems when we sit in line and talk about stuff other people will chime in or laugh when something funny happens. We're just there to try and find something to do so we don't just sit there and freeze our asses off. I don't recall anyone complaining to us and I'm sure if they did we would stop. You can't expect a problem to go away if not one person says anything...

Also with what someone mentioned earlier about being buddy buddy with Byron. Can someone please tell me where the problem in that is? Why not? He's there a lot of the times and will come out and talk to us about all sorts of different things. He's probably bored waiting there and we're bored waiting in line also, why not strike up a conversation to pass the time away? When I used to work I would love it when guests would get into a conversation with me, the security guards are people also... their allowed to have friends.

One more thing I'd like to add, with the cutting in line thing I've been hearing. I've waiting in line many times, usually with a group of people, anywhere up to 11 hours for 1 game and I've never had someone cut in line to get a wristband where it would screw other people out of some. Now I have done this.

I've had people cut in line so we could get seats together if the line was short and it wouldn't effect anyone who is in line already

I've re-entered the line after waiting there for hours if I went to grab something to eat for my friends (usually telling the people behind us what's going on also, no one ever cares)

I've had people who were going to attend the game come in line with us, but not get wristbands, thus not interrupting the chances at getting a wristband whatsoever. I think some people just like to place the blame sometimes. (Although I was not at the St Pattys game where it was "witnessed first hand")

I'm really shocked at apparently how many people hate us in the $10 line... I mean I've never had anyone seem really upset with us unless it's of a opposing team. Usually it seems when we sit in line and talk about stuff other people will chime in or laugh when something funny happens. We're just there to try and find something to do so we don't just sit there and freeze our asses off. I don't recall anyone complaining to us and I'm sure if they did we would stop. You can't expect a problem to go away if not one person says anything...

It's not you man, you're cool. Its not even on the line usually with your friends...its in the arena they're annoying f*cks.

Also with what someone mentioned earlier about being buddy buddy with Byron. Can someone please tell me where the problem in that is? Why not? He's there a lot of the times and will come out and talk to us about all sorts of different things. He's probably bored waiting there and we're bored waiting in line also, why not strike up a conversation to pass the time away? When I used to work I would love it when guests would get into a conversation with me, the security guards are people also... their allowed to have friends.

Nothing wrong with it...it just seems like he looked the other way in this case...which is messed up, no?

One more thing I'd like to add, with the cutting in line thing I've been hearing. I've waiting in line many times, usually with a group of people, anywhere up to 11 hours for 1 game and I've never had someone cut in line to get a wristband where it would screw other people out of some. Now I have done this.

I've had people cut in line so we could get seats together if the line was short and it wouldn't effect anyone who is in line already

I've re-entered the line after waiting there for hours if I went to grab something to eat for my friends (usually telling the people behind us what's going on also, no one ever cares)

I've had people who were going to attend the game come in line with us, but not get wristbands, thus not interrupting the chances at getting a wristband whatsoever. I think some people just like to place the blame sometimes. (Although I was not at the St Pattys game where it was "witnessed first hand")

What you do again, is fine. Never had an issue with you. All the issues I've seen have been with Paul. The cutting? He let about lets see...6 of his friends in line...then 5 random girls that he never met before so he could "maybe get blown" during the game. Actual quote. Also it's him yelling out "i hope you die, (insert player here)!" at almost every game. Not the crazies.

Just some observations from a bystander here.

It's not you man, you're cool. Its not even on the line usually with your friends...its in the arena they're annoying f*cks.

Nothing wrong with it...it just seems like he looked the other way in this case...which is messed up, no?

What you do again, is fine. Never had an issue with you. All the issues I've seen have been with Paul. The cutting? He let about lets see...6 of his friends in line...then 5 random girls that he never met before so he could "maybe get blown" during the game. Actual quote. Also it's him yelling out "i hope you die, (insert player here)!" at almost every game. Not the crazies.

Just some observations from a bystander here.

I will completely admit Paul can be a douche when he is drunk, there have been times where I've been standing with him and he's said stuff where I hid my face after he did, but he actually is a pretty cool guy, not much use in trying to defend him that much though, people are going to form opinions, sh!t happens, it's unfortunate.

I agree that if he did look the other way in the case it is a bit messed up, but once again I wasn't there, I don't know if he actually did "look the other way". Also I can kind of understand him possibly believing the 3 because he has known us waiting in line for a while and hasn't had any problems, I mean hell if your buddy for a couple years tells you one thing and some random guy you've never seen before says something else, who's side are you more likely to believe? Not saying that's what happened, just pointing it out.

And the cutting in line, yea it's unfortunate, I've never done it, I just want to make sure that me saying I'm associated with these guys doesn't get me the label of what some other people do, even though I am friends with them.

Anyways thanks KR for telling me you haven't had a problem with me, the LAST thing I want is Devils fan's to have a problem with me, and hopefully if anyone on here does have a beef with me they can bring it up in a civilized manner and we can try and work it out =). If you ever see me in line again KR drop a Hello, I've been mad busy lately though, might be at the game Friday though.

I will completely admit Paul can be a douche when he is drunk, there have been times where I've been standing with him and he's said stuff where I hid my face after he did, but he actually is a pretty cool guy, not much use in trying to defend him that much though, people are going to form opinions, sh!t happens, it's unfortunate.

I agree that if he did look the other way in the case it is a bit messed up, but once again I wasn't there, I don't know if he actually did "look the other way". Also I can kind of understand him possibly believing the 3 because he has known us waiting in line for a while and hasn't had any problems, I mean hell if your buddy for a couple years tells you one thing and some random guy you've never seen before says something else, who's side are you more likely to believe? Not saying that's what happened, just pointing it out.

And the cutting in line, yea it's unfortunate, I've never done it, I just want to make sure that me saying I'm associated with these guys doesn't get me the label of what some other people do, even though I am friends with them.

Anyways thanks KR for telling me you haven't had a problem with me, the LAST thing I want is Devils fan's to have a problem with me, and hopefully if anyone on here does have a beef with me they can bring it up in a civilized manner and we can try and work it out =). If you ever see me in line again KR drop a Hello, I've been mad busy lately though, might be at the game Friday though.

Agreed on all accounts. Probably see you guys around sometime before the season's over...I'll say hello. Lets go Devs.

Also just want to chime in here. Just talked to my buddy Rob and he is not happy. He said he doesn't want to get into any forum arguing but if he see's anyone he had the problem with he will apologize.

He wanted me to post that.

I've never sat in 233, or met any of you guys, but you've been classy with a tough situation all day.

Also just want to chime in here. Just talked to my buddy Rob and he is not happy. He said he doesn't want to get into any forum arguing but if he see's anyone he had the problem with he will apologize.

He wanted me to post that.

Dude, you're obviously a class act. It cannot be an easy task to defend your friends against a bunch of faceless people on an online forum. Not only are you holding your ground, but your actually trying to resolve a conflict that you had nothing to do with. Seriously, good stuff man.

I don't know anything about this $10 line clique. Sh!t, I'm the official NJDevs keeper of the $10 tickets, so I kinda feel a little ashamed of that. There's nothing wrong with befriending the guy who runs the line, especially if you're there as often as you and your friends are. But there is something wrong with being so close to an usher that you feel that relationship is enough to have anyone you want kicked out of a game, regardless of whether or not you have a legitimate reason. (Of course, the usher was cool enough to know we weren't doing anything to warrant getting ejected. It wasn't until beer started flying and security was called in than ejection became a real issue.)

If your friend wants to apologize, that's cool. (The person he really should apologize to doesn't even post here or on HF. It was his birthday, his mother was there, and he was the one that your friend threw the beer at first.) I'd rather he talk to his friends among the Devils' security/ushers and have mine and my friend's IDs taken out of their "kicked out of the arena" database, of course. The fact that my friend and I are on file as Prudential Center delinquents is what bothers me the most.

I've never sat in 233, or met any of you guys, but you've been classy with a tough situation all day.
Dude, you're obviously a class act. It cannot be an easy task to defend your friends against a bunch of faceless people on an online forum. Not only are you holding your ground, but your actually trying to resolve a conflict that you had nothing to do with. Seriously, good stuff man.

I definitely respect the kid for what he's been bringing on here. Probably will shake his hand next time I see him haha

I read that the trouble saturday night was not the Crazies but with a different group of kids that were sitting in the last rows of 233.......... according to jollyroger.

but its a shame that because of these small group of part time newbie kids, the whole 233 section gets a reputation as a bad behavior section. :rolleyes:

Edited by overtime98

I read that the trouble saturday night was not the Crazies but with a different group of kids that were sitting in the last rows of 233.......... according to jollyroger.

Hey I said it too :P

Im in the $10 dollar ticket line alot(more in the beginning of the year). The stars game this year me and my friend had the practice jersey with the picture tapped on the back that says "Avery sucks the big one" with a black pecker being inserted into his mouth. i forget who but someone posted the pic on here.

anyway I haven't witnessed any of that activity...but like i said i haven't gone and waiting in line in a while. might have to do it for the playoffs if i have the will to wait in line.

Edited by Mike441

Im in the $10 dollar ticket line alot(more in the beginning of the year). The stars game this year me and my friend had the practice jersey with the picture tapped on the back that says "Avery sucks the big one" with a black pecker being inserted into his mouth. i forget who but someone posted the pic on here.

anyway I haven't witnessed any of that activity...but like i said i haven't gone and waiting in line in a while. might have to do it for the playoffs if i have the will to wait in line.

haha Yeah I was the one who took the pic. I think I posted it in the Pictures thread in OT. That was a great game.

The only problem I had with 233 were some of the obvious season ticket holders in the front rows who threw me and my two friends under the bus without even knowing the story, especially the one person claiming to be a Newark police officer pretty much bum rushing me and tearing the neck of my jersey. An intelligent cop (especially a Newark one) would value his job rather than jumping to conclusions during a hockey game in a situation he had nothing to do with. I am sure 99% of the people sitting there are fine people, and great fans.

Supposedly the problem was caused by the people in question because they were drinking underage and couldn't handle their alcohol. And by some of the personal messages I have gotten here, and on HFBoards, me and DiG were not the first people to be dragged into a situation with the these people, and supposedly the underage drinking happens a lot. Frankly I couldn't care less about who drinks, but if the security is going to make me and my friends out to be problem causers, but ignore kids obviously in high-school who are drinking, then the ushers in that section need to wake up.

This whole thing is long done and over with, and to be honest, I really don't even care about getting my 10 dollars back, but I will be speaking with the Devils security in person on April 11th.

Right now I would rather see a god damn win.