GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

ThreeCups

I was actually at the game last year when the Bruins took a 4-0 lead against us, and we almost made the comeback.  For some reason, the Bruins have trouble holding leads.  Their 3rd period goal differential last year was in the bottom 5.

I'm not positive that we are going to be in a playoff race but if we are odds are the rangers are nowhere near it.

I won't worry too much about them.

Well the Flyers helped us out by beating the Isles tonight.  We're 3 points out of a spot at last check.

What a relief. This kind of wins remind me why I enjoy watching hockey. Great to see Marty finally get his 1st W out of the way, the team win one on the road and a come back they actually manage to pull off. Probably not a breakthrough, but a hell of a game to watch!

• Like 1

fvcking pathetic.

Brodeur is going to be 0-12 last 12 vs Boston ..or something along those lines.

Everyone can hate on me for bashing him. I know the guy was the fvcking coolest thing this franchise is ever going to experience but now he's making his career look like crap.

He should have retired after the cup run case closed.

Looks like a fvcking soup sandwhich out there and it's embarrassing to everyone.

Would you like your crow with salt and pepper?  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Gelinas might just be our new #1 Dman. I dont think he will get sent down, the Devils spend a lot of time in the O-Zone with him on the ice. When Salvador gets back, we could expect Fayne to be the odd man out and Harrold could get sent down. Some interesting decisions ahead for PDB.

The entire has played much better the last two games. If they play like this, they will win more than they will lose, but then again, I think Boston had an off night.

What stood out was the 4 PPG. Unrealistic they will keep this up. Need to play better 5v5.

Gelinas might just be our new #1 Dman. I dont think he will get sent down, the Devils spend a lot of time in the O-Zone with him on the ice. When Salvador gets back, we could expect Fayne to be the odd man out and Harrold could get sent down. Some interesting decisions ahead for PDB.

The entire has played much better the last two games. If they play like this, they will win more than they will lose, but then again, I think Boston had an off night.

What stood out was the 4 PPG. Unrealistic they will keep this up. Need to play better 5v5.

I just said it on Twitter, but if Gelinas is benched for Harrold, I fully expect the Generals to organize Devils' army into a mob to chase DeBoer out of town with torches and pitchforks.

WHATTA FVCKING WIN!!!

I predicted 3-2 Devils, close enough.

I thought we were doomed early on, and it seemed to be one of those nights.

Marty played well enough to get us a W on the road against a very good club.  He should start Tuesday IMHO....

Jagr is an absolute monster, and is our best forward this year.  His passing/playmaking is one of the greatest in NHL history, and he continues to show that in his old age.

Gelinas?!?!?  If he goes down at any point, we should all riot.  This kid is legit, and he fires that cannon shot on net whenever he gets the chance.  LOVE, LOVE his game.

How was he not here from the beginning of the season?!?  Better late than never....

Hopefully this is the type of momentum building win we needed to turn the season around.

LET'S GO DEVILS

EDIT:  Can I shotgun the creation of the next GDT?

Edited by ThreeCups

WHATTA FVCKING WIN!!!

I predicted 3-2 Devils, close enough.

I thought we were doomed early on, and it seemed to be one of those nights.

Marty played well enough to get us a W on the road against a very good club.  He should start Tuesday IMHO....

Jagr is an absolute monster, and is our best forward this year.  His passing/playmaking is one of the greatest in NHL history, and he continues to show that in his old age.

Gelinas?!?!?  If he goes down at any point, we should all riot.  This kid is legit, and he fires that cannon shot on net whenever he gets the chance.  LOVE, LOVE his game.

How was he not here from the beginning of the season?!?  Better late than never....

Hopefully this is the type of momentum building win we needed to turn the season around.

LET'S GO DEVILS

EDIT:  Can I shotgun the creation of the next GDT?

Schneider has been much better than marty. Got to strongly disagree with you there on the start. The bruins scored early and easy, and as a result didn't match our desperation. He wasn't really tested all that much, nothing outstanding just decent goal tending on his part. Schneider had a bad game the other night aginst Columbus, but has been the only thing keeping us from looking like the rags this season on quite a few nights (i.e 6-0 embarrasments).

Schneider has been much better than marty. Got to strongly disagree with you there on the start. The bruins scored early and easy, and as a result didn't match our desperation. He wasn't really tested all that much, nothing outstanding just decent goal tending on his part. Schneider had a bad game the other night aginst Columbus, but has been the only thing keeping us from looking like the rags this season on quite a few nights (i.e 6-0 embarrasments).

He got the W

I think there is no harm in giving him a string of a few starts to see what he can do.....Schneider has been better obviously.  But if it isn't translating into wins, who really cares?