2 + 4 tix needed for opening night...

NancieK

Looking for tix but don't want to get ripped off

My friend and I want to go but can't find a thing.. the ticketmaster sale friday morning was a joke! My sister, b/f and two kids want to go as well... so I'm looking for them as well.. I don't have to sit with her but we'd all like to go! If anyone comes up with anything please let me know ASAP!!

Thanks a million!

Edited by JerseyGirl71

thanks.. but i can't afford those prices for an extra group of four.. We'd all like to go but may just have to settle for watching at home. I'm gonna keep my eyes/ears open for now...

Sometimes they lower prices the event gets closer

I would advise that you use EBAY rather than StubHub. You will pay a premium on either site, but tickets tend to go for substantially less money on Ebay than on StubHub. I think it's because most people immediately think of StubHub when they think of ticket sales, and not Ebay. Less traffic = less bids, and the tickets go for less money in the end.

Edited by BenedictGomez

It's possible to get a bad experience anywhere, but I've never had an Ebay related problem. FYI, StubHub is owned by Ebay, so the same thing could happen. One thing I would ask is if the tickets are TicketFast, because those I would not buy from anyone!

Yes I 'm keeping my eyes peeled everywhere though I can't stand ( not afford) being ripped off at the ticket sites. I checked StubHub, CraigsList, etc... mostly full of scalpers/brokers charging almost twice face value if not more! We'll see.. if you have any friends looking to sell at the last minute let me know!! LOL I buy thru ebay on occasion when I really want something I can't find and usually have no problems. But there are times where I have. There are just some things you shouldn't buy thru any place like ebay. I don't think I've ever done tickets to anything but I always pay thru Paypal and/or with my credit card so if a problem arises I can call the credit card company and dispute the charge for a bad item! It's like insurance against fraudulent sellers.

Thanks for all the feedback about ticket info!

I would advise that you use EBAY rather than StubHub. You will pay a premium on either site, but tickets tend to go for substantially less money on Ebay than on StubHub. I think it's because most people immediately think of StubHub when they think of ticket sales, and not Ebay. Less traffic = less bids, and the tickets go for less money in the end.

Actually with StubHub people pretty much have to charge insane prices to see any profit, since StubHub takes a nice 10% bite out of your sale plus shipping and handling are through the roof - usually around $16. E-bay I think takes less commission (maybe 5%) and shipping and handling charges are up to the seller.

BTW some people over on HF (HockeyFutures) boards are trying to sell tickets in a pinned "Ticket Thread", and some singles went up on Ticketmaster before in the $100 range if you wanna go that route.

Edited by NJDevs26

Actually with StubHub people pretty much have to charge insane prices to see any profit, since StubHub takes a nice 10% bite out of your sale plus shipping and handling are through the roof - usually around $16. E-bay I think takes less commission (maybe 5%) and shipping and handling charges are up to the seller.

BTW some people over on HF (HockeyFutures) boards are trying to sell tickets in a pinned "Ticket Thread", and some singles went up on Ticketmaster before in the $100 range if you wanna go that route.

k.. so the fanclub came up with an Opening Night ticket offer but you have to be a 07-08 member (renew if you haven't already) for $100 seats.. but they don't know how/if they will confirm. Assume I have tickets? UGH.. my luck I'll get there and nothing will be at Will Call.

10/24/07

UPDATE: SOLD OUT GAME MY BUTT! Well the fanclub still has $100 tix avail and it seems they've released the unused reserved seats as predicted... tho it seems they are all $100 tix also. Small price to pay for waiting and not letting scalpers rip you off.. at least you'll get to go now! I'm told my tix thru the fanclub will be at Will Call for me so I have no clue where I'm sitting.

BTW.. should anyone decide at the last minute that they can't go and has for 4 tix upstairs let me know ASAP. My sister and her b/f are looking for 4 cheaper seats to go with each of their kids.

Edited by JerseyGirl71

k.. so the fanclub came up with an Opening Night ticket offer but you have to be a 07-08 member (renew if you haven't already) for $100 seats.. but they don't know how/if they will confirm. Assume I have tickets? UGH.. my luck I'll get there and nothing will be at Will Call.

10/24/07

UPDATE: SOLD OUT GAME MY BUTT! Well the fanclub still has $100 tix avail and it seems they've released the unused reserved seats as predicted... tho it seems they are all $100 tix also. Small price to pay for waiting and not letting scalpers rip you off.. at least you'll get to go now! I'm told my tix thru the fanclub will be at Will Call for me so I have no clue where I'm sitting.

BTW.. should anyone decide at the last minute that they can't go and has for 4 tix upstairs let me know ASAP. My sister and her b/f are looking for 4 cheaper seats to go with each of their kids.

cool.. my sister just got tix off ebay.. granted they're 200's and they paid $50 for $25 tix..

Ticketmaster apparently has put up more seats, I just got an e-mail from the Devils saying they released a limited number of tickets.

yeah i saw that earlier but a little too late for my sister's b/f paying too much from ebay... oops! :whistling:

yeah i saw that earlier but a little too late for my sister's b/f paying too much from ebay... oops! :whistling:

Exactly. That's why I have a problem with the Devils holding so many seats until now. I understand holding a few seats, but this many is a joke.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.