Caption This

RSC

Marty: Jossefen will love that vibrate feature on his phone in 3.2..... LOL

Zach: hmmmm if I was playing the score would be 20-3.. yeah I am good...

Jossefen: I love these pain killers they make me feel so damn zzzz oiiiihhhhhhhh woooooo!

Best part is these three SHOWED up for the whole game :)

Edited by Dead

Parise and Josefson were talking quite a bit. Parise was up and ready to go when Kovalchuk lined up for his SO "attempt". the pros know too.

watching Parise hobble around in that box was nerve-racking. then again, he's not me, so he probably can avoid falling down the stairs and into the lower deck

Parise and Josefson were talking quite a bit. Parise was up and ready to go when Kovalchuk lined up for his SO "attempt". the pros know too.

watching Parise hobble around in that box was nerve-racking. then again, he's not me, so he probably can avoid falling down the stairs and into the lower deck

The way this season is going, I wouldn't be so sure.

Zach: "Why did I throw my right shoe on the ice during the second period, my foot is so cold!"

Marty:"there must be an app on here to stop this team sucking, there is one for everything else, I can even order pizza for god sake"

JJ: "If I close my eyes and wish hard enough, when I open them I will be in Sweden"