WE ARE GOING TO THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!!

USAkid90

Lol and for someone who said he didn't really care if he touched it or not he stood like a foot away.

I think he even asked Marty at one point if he should touch it and Marty said no...I don't believe in the superstition myself (especially considering Stevens did touch it all three times we won the Cup and lifted it a couple of them), but I think the way it was handled was perfect. A team picture acknowledging the accomplishment, and standing away from it to convey not the one they want.

Hi Devils fans, Ranger fan here!

Just wanted to say thanks for an exciting as always series and i'm very happy for you all. Great series win. Ton of respect for the Devils and their talent! All I ask is that the Ranger fan base as whole is not judged by the minority of idiots we do have. People like me have great respect for other teams and their fans and simply just love the game.

So cheers to a great series and congratulations :cheers:

Now prove all the doubters and analysts wrong, beat the kings, and go get that cup you deserve! take care!

• Like 4

NJD.png

5th trip since 1995..

..of course I want the Cup, but be proud no matter what happens this year fellas. This organization has been top notch since 88, and they're showing no signs of slowing down. We've all been treated to one of the best franchises all-time. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!!

I have to say im last night was awesome and man we are in the finals for the cup!

28 teams down 2 alive !

im confident we are underdog but hey i really think we will have the upper hand in this series why?

Defense!

The Kings defense is fine but not as good as the rangers one and our forecheck will beat them for sure!

When you cant get out of your own zone you cant attack and you tired yourself both physically and mentaly

They are build like the flyers to me with a better goaltender.

Let get the Cup!

Love this team ! devils to death

The Kings already have traveled an impressive road, ousting top-seeded Vancouver, second-seeded St. Louis and third-seeded Phoenix in the West, and going 8-0 on the road in the process. One thing should be noted, though.

The last four teams to go 12-2 in the first three rounds – Chicago (1992), Detroit (1995), Anaheim (2003) and Pittsburgh (2008) – lost in the Stanley Cup Finals. Detroit and Anaheim lost to the Devils.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/154356525_Kings_not_heirs_apparent_to_sip_from_Cup.html

Hi Devils fans, Ranger fan here!

Just wanted to say thanks for an exciting as always series and i'm very happy for you all. Great series win. Ton of respect for the Devils and their talent! All I ask is that the Ranger fan base as whole is not judged by the minority of idiots we do have. People like me have great respect for other teams and their fans and simply just love the game.

So cheers to a great series and congratulations :cheers:

Now prove all the doubters and analysts wrong, beat the kings, and go get that cup you deserve! take care!

Good stuff, man. Much appreciated, and congrats to you and your team for a hell of a year as well.

Anyone think Sykora gets to see the ice again?

I dunno, stuff happens. I could see him squeezing into a game if someone gets hurt/is playing poorly/the team needs an emotional lift. I get the feeling it might be like a Daneyko-in-03 type situation.