GDT: ECF Game 3 - NY Rangers @ NJ Devils

Zubie#8

This series is getting frustrating. I expected it to be good, hard fought games, to which it would hurt less losing. But the Rangers are spending more time with their stomachs on the ice than skating. Can't beat 6 goalies at one time. But that style is working and their winning, so I can't blame them for not doing things different.

Edited by chaos212

This series is getting frustrating. I expected it to be good, hard fought games, to which it would hurt less losing. But the Rangers are spending more time with their stomachs on the ice than skating. Can't beat 6 goalies at one time. But that style is working and their winning, so I can't blame them for not doing things different.

but playing the Trap and winning is bad for hockey!!!!!!!!!!!

- Rangers fans

but playing the Trap and winning is bad for hockey!!!!!!!!!!!

- Rangers fans

This is so dumb. Now we're going after the Rangers for things other than game results - we're acting like they used to.

Edited by ben00rs
  • Like 1

You can't be serious... :whistling:

:uni:

Not a good day for Red teams playing at home against inferior blue teams

Nope, The red teams should have both made the most of their chances, and both the red teams ran into Goalies playing well.

After all the years of Chelsea playing well and getting screwed over, i think its about time we got one where we didn't play as well.

As for the Devils, that was pure frustration to watch (watched the first two periods ,missed the third, glad i did , but watched the highlights). Something needs to change before the next game. An early goal will be vital.

This is so dumb. Now we're going after the Rangers for things other than game results - we're acting like they used to.

some of you people make me not want to even post here any more, sickening that you call yourself fans

I spent the weekend in the woods with the Boy Scouts and didn't get to see any of the game, but I think I'll just skip this thread just the same.