New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

So nothing really new....so....Back to hot ice girls?

(N)Єverson Never Says Nothing New So Never Say (N)Єverson!

We need a dose of the Devils Dancers to brighten our upcoming days. I love those uni's with the strapless shoulder exposed. My Fav...

I don't know if I'm in the minority or not but I'd rather see an Islanders game.

just think with 12 more post we are at "5000" woooohooooo :yea::yea:

You're post 4984. I hate to be a tool but 4984 + 12 = 4996 :whistling:

Edited by ben00rs

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by this logic, if kovalchuk were going anywhere, he'd be there already. i mean, i'd obviously be shocked if he ended up anywhere besides LA, but it has been almost a week since his visit to LA.

I disagree. Kovy is just wrapping his head around the notion he's taking less cash to go to LA.

Guaranteed? And also we're all gonna look real stupid for doubting the source?

if Kovy does somehow sign with Devils, it will have nothing to do with what anyone said on any forum or blog. Same thing goes with if he signs with the kings.

He was just joking around and poking fun at SD, after he all ripped us apart for ever doubting his greatness.

I know.

I am curious to see what SD's story will be when/if Kovy signs anywhere but the Devils.

I know.

I am curious to see what SD's story will be when/if Kovy signs anywhere but the Devils.

Ray won't say anything and it won't be a surprise. He'll just put his vocal critics on ignore if he has to. If i had to guess, he'll just "tiptoe" back into posting again. He's started already with his last few posts including the Clarkson Married thread.

Edited by SJP20

Islanders ice girl:

icegirl.jpg

How do they have attendance problems with her skating around?

I saw a few Islanders games last year, and their ice girls are all very pretty. Too bad about the AHL arena they play in, and all the moron Rangers fans who seemingly show up just to boo the Isles, but the girls are very cute.

lol the flyers can't even afford kovalchuk at 7/56 with the 10% overage - they're already 2 million over according to capgeek

yea if the Flyers pulled this signing off they'd have to trade alot more than Gagne.

lol the flyers can't even afford kovalchuk at 7/56 with the 10% overage - they're already 2 million over according to capgeek

Well if they are going to move Gagne and they are certain they'd get Kovy, they would make the 10% I think.

Regardless of whether they can make it work or not... I would be PISSED if this happened.

Edited by njdevil26

Well if they are going to move Gagne and they are certain they'd get Kovy, they would make the 10% I think.

Regardless of whether they can make it work or not... I would be PISSED if this happened.

this literally cannot have happened, the NHL would reject the contract.