The boys trying everything to change their luck

SterioDesign

haha thats pretty funny... per Ledger

Travis Zajac says he never calls his parents on game days. "I called my mom. She was surprised." It didn't work.

David Clarkson said he's tried everything "from green tape to not going onto the ice first and not coming off last."

Mark Fayne says he's gone from eating steak to chicken before games to change the team's luck. Fayne: "It didn't help."

Martin Brodeur said he's changed to a different watch every day trying to change the Devils' luck.

I'm the same with my nail polish and what I wear to the games.  It's driving me crazy that nothing is working!!!!  For the Boston game, these two guys sitting in front of us was away when they scored to make it 4-3.  My brother and I said they should stay away.  Not too long after they came back, 5-3 Boston.  It's weird how things work like that.  Perhaps something new will be done and the luck will change.  It has to at some point.

I'm bringing my sons friend who has never been to a hockey game on Saturday, maybe that will get them a win....like fishing, the new guy usually catches the most! ;)

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Is he going to be in the starting lineup?

that might not be a bad idea! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

I'm the same with my nail polish and what I wear to the games.  It's driving me crazy that nothing is working!!!!  For the Boston game, these two guys sitting in front of us was away when they scored to make it 4-3.  My brother and I said they should stay away.  Not too long after they came back, 5-3 Boston.  It's weird how things work like that.  Perhaps something new will be done and the luck will change.  It has to at some point.

Whatever you do will not determine the outcome of the game. We need to start a superstitious anonymous for a lot of posters here :P

Whatever you do will not determine the outcome of the game. We need to start a superstitious anonymous for a lot of posters here :P

During the playoffs last year I made sure I did something 'different' every gameday and I have no idea why. Now 'different' was a very broad term and I did a lot of random things haha. I wont go into everything I did.

Coaches need to go tie shopping. Stevens hasn't worn a pink yet has he?

Ummmm. Hmmm. I --- well, I actually haven't actually ogled Scotty. I mean- like--- I ogled Oates kind of more..... I just - I guess I just take him for granted. Plus dipsh&#33;t doesn't want to be ogled now <_<. Made THAT clear. Maybe if it was a little more "about you" the team would succeed more ?

We need some crap all over SH threads. Look how far that took us last year. Dude-- it's all Satan's Hickey's fault. He's been too quiet and subservient this season.

I disagree.  It is the poster who started the thread making fun of the RanJuhs being awful and losing and looking like they were going nowhere in the beginning of the season.  Now both teams have gone in opposite directions.   It came back to bite us on the ice.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)