The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

17 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

I picked up the 15-16 Henrique from the game in Nashville where he scored the game tying goal with 38 seconds and then the overtime winner. I was at that game and i own both those goal pucks. He has always been a favorite of mine and I've always had my eye on this jersey. Its something that will never leave the collection.

I agree on that. I have overpaid for multiple things because they are something I truly want in my collection and i know they will never leave my hands. I also believe that i have grabbed some jerseys at crazy low prices so in all I like to think it balances out in the end. Helps me sleep at night when i look at some prices I've paid ha. But a jersey is worth however much someone values it in the end.

Sweet!  That's awesome you got something that you have a memory attached to.  Was that the one where the Devils came back at the last minute as well to force overtime?

You are correct that in the end everything evens out.  I used to be much more focused on getting "deals" that it would pass on some great stuff because of it.  Now I just buy what I like at a price that I am comfortable with and that I can afford and much happier with it as a result.

I've talked to DM84 about this before, but I gotta admit, I am way more into acquiring and buying than buying/selling/trading.  I guess I can't picture wanting something so badly, only to get rid of it with 6-12 months later...I know that's not uncommon in this hobby, and that there's no right or wrong way to approach this stuff...just me I guess. 

That being said, there's definitely varying levels of enthusiasm for the jerseys that I've acquired...and say if Hall ever left here once he went UFA...well, I'd probably be a hell of a lot less into my two Hall GWs than I am right now.  I'm aware that today's treasure can lose its luster down the line, depending on circumstances...I'm glad that I didn't get into this when Kovy was here.  I'd hate to own one of his GWs. 

32 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Sweet!  That's awesome you got something that you have a memory attached to.  Was that the one where the Devils came back at the last minute as well to force overtime?

You are correct that in the end everything evens out.  I used to be much more focused on getting "deals" that it would pass on some great stuff because of it.  Now I just buy what I like at a price that I am comfortable with and that I can afford and much happier with it as a result.

That was the game. He scored with 38 seconds left in the third to win in on the PP in OT. Just one of the best games I have ever been to and just happy the jersey is finally coming home haha. I already photo-matched it as well.

I was pretty much the same. I used to be more into finding steals and deals and staying under a dollar limit but as I've continued collecting sometimes you have to pay to get something you want. I don't know if this is the smart thing to do but I go with first instinct on a jersey. If something is offered to me or for sale and I jump on it the second i see it then its meant to be. If i hesitate then I probably shouldn't buy it right then. Sometimes it will come back around at a lower price or sometimes someone else picks it up and i forget about it by the end of the week.

I never buy a jersey with the intention to sell it. There are times where i change my mindset on my collection after a while and i have sold a couple of jerseys in the past that i don't appreciate as much but it is never my initial intention. I have a Clarkson that is beat up that i love and a Volchenkov that is the same. Even though they may not be great Devils players and they are gone now I still enjoy having them in my collection. 

My McMullen Night Auvitu will always have a special place in my heart, even though Auvitu was here and gone in a blink, and even though it was only a GI and not a GW...mostly because it's where this hobby all started for me, and because it's a great snapshot of what my initial approach was...kind of dipping my feet in the water, looking for bargains and still overwhelmed by many of the prices.  I still love it because I kind of think the #33 looks pretty cool on Devils jerseys (and there haven't been many #33s in Devils history...off the top of my head, I can only think of Zdeno Ciger and Reid Simpson), and McMullen Night jerseys in general aren't exactly plentiful, though there are still some available on Meigray:  Kalinin and Quincey ($556 each), and Schneider and Zacha ($2000 ea).  I might consider the Zacha if the price ever plummets, but as it stands right now, it's well over double what I'd be willing to pay.  I got my Halls for well under $2k each. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

41 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

My McMullen Night Auvitu will always have a special place in my heart, even though Auvitu was here and gone in a blink, and even though it was only a GI and not a GW...mostly because it's where this hobby all started for me, and because it's a great snapshot of what my initial approach was...kind of dipping my feet in the water, looking for bargains and still overwhelmed by many of the prices.  I still love it because I kind of think the #33 looks pretty cool on Devils jerseys (and there haven't been many #33s in Devils history...off the top of my head, I can only think of Zdeno Ciger and Reid Simpson), and McMullen Night jerseys in general aren't exactly plentiful, though there are still some available on Meigray:  Kalinin and Quincey ($556 each), and Schneider and Zacha ($2000 ea).  I might consider the Zacha if the price ever plummets, but as it stands right now, it's well over double what I'd be willing to pay.  I got my Halls for well under $2k each. 

That's awesome! I think everyone gets into the hobby for different reasons but i think your first jersey is always special. Mine was a Colin White GW jersey almost 6 years ago. I had no idea that collecting game worn jerseys was a thing. i saw a post on here from a member selling it and White has always been one of my all time favorites. Once i got it in and saw the wear and realized that it was used on the ice, in action, i just got sucked in. I have collected quite a few different jerseys for all different reasons but they all are awesome in their own way. The McMullen jerseys are so nice and I've kept my eye on the Quincey one. it would be nice to have in the collection. Meigray is awesome to work with and they have worked out a few deals with me to get a couple that i have really wanted. if those jerseys make it stick around after the summer sale and to the winter sale you might be able to grab one on a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2014 at 9:32 PM, JWomp said:

It's cool seeing what you guys have in your collections! My game worn/used collection is listed below. Don't have photos of everything handy right now but I do have some, so if there's anything anyone really wants to see let me know. 

JERSEYS

Martin Brodeur 12-13 white
Jaromir Jagr 13-14 white
Brian Gionta 2003 Stanley Cup Finals white (with Cup patch, worn in Games 1, 2, and 5 of the '03 Finals and every home game in Rounds 1, 2, 3)
Jeff Friesen 2003 Stanley Cup Finals red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)
Claude Lemieux 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch and Cup Finals patch - Finals backup set)
Patrik Elias 08-09 white
Jason Arnott 01-02 white
Petr Sykora 97-98 white
Travis Zajac 07-08 (with Prudential Center Opening Night patch, worn 10/27/07)
Andy Greene 14-15 retro (worn 3/17/15)
Scott Gomez 05-06 white (with JM patch)
John Madden 01-02 white
Turner Stevenson 02-03 white
Mike Rupp 02-03 white (worn in his NHL debut)
Johan Hedberg 11-12 red
Scott Clemmensen 03-04 white (worn in his first NHL start/first NHL shutout on 1/20/04)
Scott Clemmensen 01-02 white
Brad Lukowich 06-07 white (with 25th anniversary patch)
Jamie Langenbrunner 06-07 red (with 25th anniversary patch)
Sergei Brylin 06-07 red (with Garth Brooks "Teammates for Kids" patch, worn 1/4/07)
Brad Bombardir 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch, name on back removed)
Vadim Sharifijanov 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch)
Vladimir Malakhov 99-00 red (with NHL2000 patch)
Jordan Parise 06-07 preseason red
Frederic Henry 01-02 preseason white
Adam Henrique 2009 black rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, NNOB #64, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Mattias Tedenby 2009 white rookie camp jersey (Reebok practice jersey, NNOB #62, worn in rookie camp for a week)
Pascal Rheaume 05-06 Albany River Rats white
Stephen Gionta 05-06 Albany River Rats red (worn in his AHL debut - scored a hat trick)
Dean McAmmond 04-05 Albany River Rats preseason (white, practice jersey style)
Jim Dowd 92-93 Utica Devils white
Scott Pellerin 92-93 Utica Devils red 
Jay Leach 08-09 Lowell Devils white
Olivier Magnan 09-10 Lowell Devils red
Darcy Zajac 10-11 Albany Devils white (also worn by Salmela and Leaderer)
Kelly Zajac 11-12 Albany Devils red (also worn by Mills, Henrique, and Josefson)
Brad Mills 09-10 Trenton Devils red
Ryan Ginand 09-10 Trenton Devils white

HELMETS

Elias 09-10 white 
Arnott 00-01 black (photo matched to 2001 Stanley Cup Finals)
Mogilny 00-01 black
Salmela 2011 retro red

GLOVES

Langenbrunner
Rafalski
Pandolfo
Gionta
Arnott
Elias
Friesen
Henrique (retro colors)
Albelin - photo matched to 2003 Stanley Cup Finals

GOALIE STICKS

Brodeur - photo matched to March 17, 2009 (a 3-2 win vs. Chicago, Brodeur's 552nd NHL win, NHL record for wins by a goalie)
Brodeur - photo matched to December 18, 2009 (a 4-2 win vs. Ottawa, Brodeur's 1,030th game, NHL record for games by a goalie)
Brodeur - photo matched to May 29, 2003 (a 3-0 shutout win vs. Anaheim, Game 2 of the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals)
Hedberg - photo matched to April 10, 2011 (a 3-2 win vs. Boston)
Schwab - photo matched to January 17, 2004 (a 2-1 overtime win vs. Washington, Schwab's last NHL game)
Vanbiesbrouck - photo matched to February 27, 2002 (a 1-0 loss vs. Philadelphia)
Appleby - photo matched to all three of Appleby's NHL games with the Devils: 1/20/18, 1/23/18, 1/25/18
Lack - photo matched to February 22, 2018 (a 4-2 loss vs. Minnesota)
Terreri
Clemmensen
McKenna
Weekes
Dunham
Danis
Frazee
Kinkaid
Damphousse

PLAYER STICKS

Langenbrunner - photo matched to October 18, 2008 vs. Capitals 
Shanahan - photo matched to February 21, 2009 vs. Islanders
Zidlicky - photo matched to November 7, 2013 vs. Flyers
Hall - photo matched to January 21, 2017 vs. Flyers
Henrique - photo matched to March 31, 2017 vs. Islanders and April 1, 2017 vs. Flyers
Noesen - photo matched to April 1, 2017 vs. Flyers
Kovalchuk
Parise
Stevens
Jagr
B. Gionta
S. Gionta
Elias 
Mogilny
Greene
Josefson
Clarkson
Rolston
Gomez
Madden
Zubrus
Rupp
Volchenkov
White
Rheaume
McAmmond
Sykora
Rasmussen
Martin
Hale
Oduya
Pandolfo
Brylin
Friesen
Albelin
Rafalski
Malakhov
Zajac
Tallinder
Salvador

SKATES

Langenbrunner
Friesen
Gionta

GOALIE EQUIPMENT

Jeff Frazee mask (worn in 12-13 with the Albany Devils and in his NHL debut/only NHL appearance on 3/9/13)
Jeff Frazee mask (worn in 11-12 with the Albany Devils and for NHL warmups on 2/9/12 during a call-up to NJ)
Scott Clemmensen mask (worn in 02-03 with the Albany River Rats and for NHL warmups on 12/10/02 and 12/12/02 during a call-up to NJ)
Martin Brodeur mask backplate (worn from 10/10/08 to 3/10/10)
Johan Hedberg blocker
Johan Hedberg glove
Johan Hedberg leg pads

GOAL PUCKS (asterisk = saw the goal in-person)

Sami Pahlsson - 6/5/03 vs. Devils (2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 5 goal puck)
Erik Rasmussen - 1/16/04 vs. Rangers
Sergei Brylin - 1/31/04 vs. Blues
Brian Gionta - 1/31/04 vs. Blues
Alexei Ponikarovsky - 2/4/12 vs. Flyers (game winning goal)
Adam Larsson - 5/1/12 vs. Flyers (playoffs, round 2)
Marc Staal - 5/16/12 vs. Devils (the actual puck from Brodeur's "scorpion save")
Stephen Gionta - 5/23/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals)
Ryan Carter - 5/23/12 vs. Rangers (playoffs, Eastern Conference Finals, game winning goal)
Patrik Elias - 6/6/12 vs. Kings (Stanley Cup Finals, Elias' 6th and final career Cup Finals goal and last career playoff point)
*Travis Zajac - 3/11/14 vs. Flyers (Jagr primary assist)
*Jaromir Jagr - 3/11/14 vs Flyers
*Dainius Zubrus - 10/9/14 vs. Flyers (game winning goal)
Scott Gomez - 12/13/14 vs. Stars (Jagr secondary assist)
*Miles Wood - 1/21/17 vs. Flyers
Adam Henrique - 3/31/17 vs. Islanders
*Pavel Zacha - 12/23/17 vs. Blackhawks
Brian Boyle - 1/4/18 vs. Stars
*Taylor Hall - 2/13/18 vs. Flyers
*Kyle Palmieri - 2/24/18 vs. Islanders (Elias night)
Taylor Hall - 3/31/18 vs. Islanders
Nico Hischier - 4/1/18 vs. Canadiens 

GAME USED (NON-GOAL) PUCKS 

2003 Eastern Conference Finals Game 7 - May 23, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 - May 27, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 2 - May 29, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 - June 2, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 6 - June 7, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)
2003 Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 - June 9, 2003 (with "A Piece of the Play" hologram and LOA)

Did some long overdue updating to my list!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Damn bro...

Well it's been about 12 years since I started collecting gamers...works out to about 3 jerseys acquired per year. I try to stay disciplined! 

For someone who just started collecting game-worn jerseys recently, you've already amassed a really impressive collection!! I'm very jealous of those Hall jerseys. Had my eye on one this summer and almost pulled the trigger (the 2016-17 white set 1, the last one MeiGray had in stock) but ultimately put the money towards a Claude Lemieux instead. 

4 hours ago, Lemieux16 said:

And the rich get richer haha! Amazing collection as always. Super jealous of your Lemieux. Its a great shirt!

Thanks Matt! I'm really excited about that one too, first of all because it's Lemieux, and second, it was (presumably) worn in the first NHL game I ever attended on 12/22/99. 

Just now, JWomp said:

Well it's been about 12 years since I started collecting gamers...works out to about 3 jerseys acquired per year. I try to stay disciplined! 

For someone who just started collecting game-worn jerseys recently, you've already amassed a really impressive collection!! I'm very jealous of those Hall jerseys. Had my eye on one this summer and almost pulled the trigger (the 2016-17 white set 1, the last one MeiGray had in stock) but ultimately put the money towards a Claude Lemieux instead. 

Yeah the success of this season made me that much more enthusiastic for all things Devils...and like I chronicled earlier, the amount$ involved became less and less daunting as I bought...funny how that works.  Kinda cool that Meigray will sometimes let you bargain here and there (especially if you're giving them repeat business). 

Yeah the Hall/Hall/Zajac buy had me thinking "Wow, am I really gonna splurge for all of these...am I actually going to do this?", but I'm glad I did.  Really looking forward to wearing my red Hall (with my daughter wearing her new red Hall) to the Devils' opener.   

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah the success of this season made me that much more enthusiastic for all things Devils...and like I chronicled earlier, the amount$ involved became less and less daunting as I bought...funny how that works.  Kinda cool that Meigray will sometimes let you bargain here and there (especially if you're giving them repeat business). 

Yeah the Hall/Hall/Zajac buy had me thinking "Wow, am I really gonna splurge for all of these...am I actually going to do this?", but I'm glad I did.  Really looking forward to wearing my red Hall (with my daughter wearing her new red Hall) to the Devils' opener.   

Absolutely! I was the same way. When I started collecting, I was only buying jerseys in the $250-$300 range. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine spending four figures on a jersey, and when I splurged for my Gionta Finals jersey in 2009 for $1,315, I didn't see myself ever spending more than that on anything. But, as time goes on, you almost get desensitized to the dollar amounts, and before you know it you're dropping $3k on a Jagr, haha. It's also pretty addicting, dollar amounts aside. It's always such a great and excited feeling finding something new that fits your collection.

Edited by JWomp

1 minute ago, JWomp said:

Absolutely! I was the same way. When I started collecting, I was only buying jerseys in the $250-$300 range. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine spending four figures on a jersey, and when I splurged for my Gionta Finals jersey in 2009 for $1,315, I didn't see myself ever spending more than that on anything. But, as time goes on, you almost get desensitized to the dollar amounts, and before you know it you're dropping $3k on a Jagr, haha. It's also pretty addicting, dollar amounts aside. It's always such a great and excited feeling finding something new that fits your collection.

I kinda top out at $2k...I haven't spent that much on a jersey yet, but I think much more beyond $2k and I'd start thinking "Oh maaaaaaan..."  I was in the bidding for the #33 Hischier DC jersey auction right up until the end...I forget exactly what dollar amount knocked me out, but I think at around $2.2k I simply said "just gotta let that one go". 

Yeah it does give me a buzz, but I'm glad to have taken this breath, just to enjoy what I have.  I don't think I will buy anything else until the retro whites become available.  I will DEFINITELY be all-in for one.   

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this one in: Alexei Kasatonov 90-91 red game worn jersey.  Very beautiful jersey that has pretty decent wear consisting of marks throughout, lots of pilling, some loose stitching and an unrepaired hole.  Very happy to add this one and now I have 2 gamers from the Soviet Green Unit (the other is a Larionov Devils red preseason gamer from 03-04).

IMG_4234.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

Was so much better when they went to this font.  The previous one just looked "weak" somehow.  And old. 

• 1 month later...

About what you'd expect...some surprises and some definite bargains.  Bratt's a real nice GI for sure.  Q for $500 feels pretty absurd.  $830 for Wood feels like a lot too.  

I snagged both Dea and Palms...was also in on Wood, Severson, and MoJo (wasn't trying to win all five by any stretch).  Wood and MoJo exceeded my maxes for both...I might have upped my max on Severson, had I lost out on Dea and Palms.  Severson was one of the best deals in the whole lot IMO.  Kinda funny to think that Hischier's GW Global went for FAAAAAAAR below his #33 2017 Development Camp jersey...I'd have to say his Global was a solid buy.  

Yup not nearly as bad as Elias night, which went high for obvious reasons.  I was in the auction but was  out-bid and out of the auction by 6PM last night.  I was following a bunch but only threw bids on the Vats and Zajac.  Palms and Nico were probably the best deals in the lot if you take everything into account.

Edited by DevsMan84

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out of the auctions for now.  The military and HFC jerseys hold zero interest for me and the HHOF and the redundant Marty HHOF tribute jerseys will go for more than I want to pay.

I was never a big Marty fan so the temptation for me is much lower than for Elias night back in Feb/March.

25 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I'm out of the auctions for now.  The military and HFC jerseys hold zero interest for me and the HHOF and the redundant Marty HHOF tribute jerseys will go for more than I want to pay.

I was never a big Marty fan so the temptation for me is much lower than for Elias night back in Feb/March.

I'm right there with you. I am not a warm up jersey fan so the Military and HFC don't do anything for me. I'm a huge Marty fan but i don't think the patch is worth what those will go for. I do like the HHOF jerseys for some reason so I have my eye on a couple of those to see what they go for. I'm just curious with so many things ending so close together what prices will look like. I would think most people would have to pick and choose what they want. Might bring prices down on something things and we might see a few good bargains out there.

I always have a hard time paying the same or more for a 1 game jersey than i would a regular season jersey. Is anyone else like that? Especially when its a game we got crushed in like the HHOF jersey and most of the time its hard to photo-match a 1 game jersey.

6 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

I'm right there with you. I am not a warm up jersey fan so the Military and HFC don't do anything for me. I'm a huge Marty fan but i don't think the patch is worth what those will go for. I do like the HHOF jerseys for some reason so I have my eye on a couple of those to see what they go for. I'm just curious with so many things ending so close together what prices will look like. I would think most people would have to pick and choose what they want. Might bring prices down on something things and we might see a few good bargains out there.

I always have a hard time paying the same or more for a 1 game jersey than i would a regular season jersey. Is anyone else like that? Especially when its a game we got crushed in like the HHOF jersey and most of the time its hard to photo-match a 1 game jersey.

I think the prices for the HHOF and Marty HHOF tribute jerseys should stay relatively low due to the fact it is on Meigray auctions and yeah you are putting fans and collectors in a spot where they may have to choose one over the other.  The Military night auctions that are on NHL auctions and being promoted like hell by the Devils are already pretty high for a bunch of players.

I really don't have much against 1-game wonders.  I mean it is part of the package for a lot of specialty night patched jerseys.  Elias is/was my favorite player so that's why I went nuts on his retirement night patched jerseys.  I don't have that same feeling for anything Marty so that's why I don't have any of his specialty night jerseys.

Photomatching is nice, but not a deal breaker for me.  Plus I think wear is a bit overvalued in the hobby as well.  I have seen nice jerseys being passed up or collectors paying hundreds more just to get a jersey with a few more marks on it.  Some love wear and that's their prerogative but I just don't really get it myself.  To each their own I guess.

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

I think the prices for the HHOF and Marty HHOF tribute jerseys should stay relatively low due to the fact it is on Meigray auctions and yeah you are putting fans and collectors in a spot where they may have to choose one over the other.  The Military night auctions that are on NHL auctions and being promoted like hell by the Devils are already pretty high for a bunch of players.

I really don't have much against 1-game wonders.  I mean it is part of the package for a lot of specialty night patched jerseys.  Elias is/was my favorite player so that's why I went nuts on his retirement night patched jerseys.  I don't have that same feeling for anything Marty so that's why I don't have any of his specialty night jerseys.

Photomatching is nice, but not a deal breaker for me.  Plus I think wear is a bit overvalued in the hobby as well.  I have seen nice jerseys being passed up or collectors paying hundreds more just to get a jersey with a few more marks on it.  Some love wear and that's their prerogative but I just don't really get it myself.  To each their own I guess.

I think the HHOF and Marty jerseys will be similar to Global Series jerseys or maybe a little less because it is on Meigray and not as promoted as NHL Auctions. I haven't even looked the military jerseys in a while but no surprise they are already high.

I don't hate 1 game wonders but I'm really particular about the patch. I really wanted a retro jersey a few years ago so i was willing to pay for the one game wonder but i feel like there are so many patches these days it kinda dilutes it for me. I would love to get the white retro this year but i know those will go for crazy amounts of money. I totally get the Elias thing for you and that is how i feel. If its something I'm really all in for then you gotta.

Photo-matching is a nice thing for me just for how i display and organize my collection. Its not a deal breaker for me but a really nice bonus if i can find a good picture or hockey card.

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

Plus I am also out because I made a couple deals recently so my funds are a bit limited lol.  I got in last night a Brian Gionta 07-08 white set 3 / PO set that was actually worn largely in the set 2 timeframe that season.

Great pickup on the Gionta. That was a really nice jersey with really good wear. He will always be a favorite of mine for how hard he played for being smaller and being from upstate NY like myself.

5 minutes ago, Lemieux16 said:

I think the HHOF and Marty jerseys will be similar to Global Series jerseys or maybe a little less because it is on Meigray and not as promoted as NHL Auctions. I haven't even looked the military jerseys in a while but no surprise they are already high.

I don't hate 1 game wonders but I'm really particular about the patch. I really wanted a retro jersey a few years ago so i was willing to pay for the one game wonder but i feel like there are so many patches these days it kinda dilutes it for me. I would love to get the white retro this year but i know those will go for crazy amounts of money. I totally get the Elias thing for you and that is how i feel. If its something I'm really all in for then you gotta.

Photo-matching is a nice thing for me just for how i display and organize my collection. Its not a deal breaker for me but a really nice bonus if i can find a good picture or hockey card.

Great pickup on the Gionta. That was a really nice jersey with really good wear. He will always be a favorite of mine for how hard he played for being smaller and being from upstate NY like myself.

I think the HHOF patched ones might go for a little less as they got shelled in that game.  The Marty HHOF tribute ones may go for a little more since it is a home jersey and they won.  I am still really surprised they wore a special patch for that game.  Just seemed kind of redundant.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.