NCAA Mens Ice Hockey Championship

MantaRay

Well i believe the kids needed it, after going through their confrence playoffs for 2 straight weeks, then right to the first round, that is a 3 week stretch of really intense games. Im sure they apreciate the chance to get some rest.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i believe the kids needed it, after going through their confrence playoffs for 2 straight weeks, then right to the first round, that is a 3 week stretch of really intense games.  Im sure they apreciate the chance to get some rest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're kids they can handle it. Why do they have to have a game at 2.

Well i believe the kids needed it, after going through their confrence playoffs for 2 straight weeks, then right to the first round, that is a 3 week stretch of really intense games.  Im sure they apreciate the chance to get some rest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're kids they can handle it. Why do they have to have a game at 2.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But they are also as the NCAA says student athelets which have a commitment no matter how lax to do school work as well.

Denver with 2 PP goals by the same defenseman. 2-0 after 1 over CC on ESPN2.

Man, these players were obstructing a lot. Stastny had a sweet move but was denied. The CC goalie got lucky that it wasn't 3-0. He left a rebound and someone shot it right back into him.

CC with a PP in the 2nd.

4-1 Denver heading towards the 3rd. Not even a reason to watch. They're too strong for CC and even when CC gets chances, they either shoot them right into the goalie or miss them wide or get hauled down and even when the refs call penalties, they can't get anything done on the man-advantage.

P.S. All four of Denver's goals are PP. CC's was a PP too.

That goal Gauthier scored with 9 seconds left in the 2nd was a killer. And man, what a shot it was. He just roofed it inside the crossbar over Mc(whatever his name is). The poor goalie had no chance.

Hopefully Minnesota vs North Dakota is better later. Tyler Hirsch will be back for the Gophers :) .

Just got a live update from big bro in Ohio...the first game was a blowout and "kind of boring." It wasn't as crowded as he thought it would be, but expects the 2nd game to have a lot more fans. It's also hot and muggy and he's hoping to find a hotel room with 2 beds for him and his friend.

My friend told me that thorne is calling parise, pa-ree-z

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, there's been a bit of "controversy" on the pronounciation of his name...some say PAR-EE-SEE, some say PAH-RE-ZEY, and others say PA-RE-ZAY. I've even heard PA-REESE a couple times, which is just weird :lol: .