OOT Thread

Daniel

and just as I predicted, the Isles win and we're in 8th, tomorrow we'll be in 9th

Sucks for Pitkanen. But freak injury...wasn't a cheap hit from behind, but a good hockey play. Nothing you can do but move on

and just as I predicted, the Isles win and we're in 8th, tomorrow we'll be in 9th

Sucks for Pitkanen. But freak injury...wasn't a cheap hit from behind, but a good hockey play. Nothing you can do but move on

We're in 7th still because of fewer games played. No consolation but still in 7th for now.

Relax, buddy, we're still in 7th for at least one more day. Islanders have 1 more GP than us, that's tiebreaker.

Why didn't ESPN cover the Penguins during their streak like they did the Heat? :blahblah:

Because ESPN doesn't televise hockey and they televise basketball?

Besides, it's a little more anticlimactic if you're chasing your own record as opposed to someone else's record.  And fourteen in a row isn't twenty-seven.  The Blackhawks got plenty of mainstream coverage earlier in the year though, mostly for the novelty of having a zero in the regulation loss column through half a season.

My penguins fans dont listen to me when I say this but man is their defense sh!tty. Letang is good, Martin is playing well, and I like Orpik but other than that they are trash. Now that two of them are out and they have that plug Murray they look terrible. 

he's factored on all 3 goals so far, because why not?

amazing, they trade Gaborik and get better with Clowe... yeah its one game but what the freaking hell.

Penguins are absolutely terrible right now. Its more of the Penguins sucking than the Rangers dominating.

Penguins are absolutely terrible right now. Its more of the Penguins sucking than the Rangers dominating.

Yeah, but right now, all teams have to do is get in front of us.   Not like we're going to do much better than a point a game the way we're playing.

If this is how Pittsburgh is gonna play, it screws us even if it doesn't turn out the Rangers are improved.

Yeah, but right now, all teams have to do is get in front of us.   Not like we're going to do much better than a point a game the way we're playing.

If this is how Pittsburgh is gonna play, it screws us even if it doesn't turn out the Rangers are improved.

Obviously, I am just saying that I saw a different Penguins team ever since Letang and Martin went down. They were even struggling against Buffalo before Crosby went down. They are not great anymore.

If we miss the playoffs this is all Lou's fault. He re signed Sal, Moose and gave Volch and Tally stupid contracts. He fell asleep and made no contingency plans for Parise's departure. I know everyone will say that Lou had no clue that ZP was going to leave. Any businessman worth his weight always has a plan B. And I also know that people will ask what I would have liked Lou to do? It's been obvious that we've been paper thin and an injury could hurt us bad. He could have made at least semi-substantial moves. Instead he ran out and signed Barch and Janssen.

The only thing I applaud him for is getting Loktionov. The Sullivan trade is garbage. We are old and injusry plagued so Lou's answer is to go out and get a player that is old and injury plagued. Way to go!