NFL Week 13

CRASHER

Hasan, I saw that this morning...I have never, ever seen a closer matchup then that... :lol:

As for the Bills, amazing what happens when you have a QB who can make good decisions, and be cool under pressure, basically with no #1 WR, terrible TE play, and a RB who Smokey from Friday thought his blind date looked like (Freddie Jackson)

How in the world are the Bills 6-6 with the 31st ranked offense and defense??? :o

I felt a bit for the Skins though, such a tough week for that team and this one will be no easier...

As for the Gibbs 2 timeouts...that is terrible, absolutely zero excuse for that. I think as great as Gibbs was, it is time for him to go.

People are ripping the Bills for running a 22 yard sweep on the 1st play of the game when the Bills did not know the Skins were lining up with 10 men to honor Taylor, what were they supposed to do, pull a Favre and lay down which gave someone a record?

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbs.... 15-25years ago he was great.

Now, he's a very bad Coach. He can't manage his T.O's/Challenges, and it cost him 2games so far this year.

As for the people who are ripping the Bills... Come on, they ran, so what??? They had to do ala Favre(Like LOTCB JUST SAID.) and let Strahan get his record, back to the 2001-2002 season?? Come on, just let the play happen.

As for the Bills... They consistently put pressure on Campbell all game. It was amazing. They're playing way better with Edwards in than J.P "BUST" Losman. Marv Levy is making good decisions for his team so far...(Picking Paul Poz, Edwards,Lynch..)

If they can go 9-7, (They play the Phins,Eagles,Browns? and... Giants??) its very nice. (With all the injuries they had..)

Good season so far LOTCB..

Humm dude,

Even if the Giants all wins their remaining games, and the Cowboys looses all their 4fours games, the Cowboys will still win the Divison at 11-5.. Since they hold the Tie-breaker against the Giants(Won their 2games.)

So you can command your t-Shirt.

Edited by TravisZajac

Gibbs.... 15-25years ago he was great.

Now, he's a very bad Coach. He can't manage his T.O's/Challenges, and it cost him 2games so far this year.

As for the people who are ripping the Bills... Come on, they ran, so what??? They had to do ala Favre(Like LOTCB JUST SAID.) and let Strahan get his record, back to the 2001-2002 season?? Come on, just let the play happen.

As for the Bills... They consistently put pressure on Campbell all game. It was amazing. They're playing way better with Edwards in than J.P "BUST" Losman. Marv Levy is making good decisions for his team so far...(Picking Paul Poz, Edwards,Lynch..)

If they can go 9-7, (They play the Phins,Eagles,Browns? and... Giants??) its very nice. (With all the injuries they had..)

Good season so far LOTCB..

I look at yesterday another way too...that game is a game they should have easily lost...ju$t like Cra$her should have been down in the dump$ on 10/8/07 if it wa$nt for vintage Buffalo mi$ery :P

Buffalo needs another strong draft, get a good TE, another WR with size, a legit #1 corner to play in the Cover 2 and things will be looking up next season.

Edited by LOTCB

Bah, every team wins 1-2 games they should lose and loses 1-2 games they should win... unless they are Miami :P

Gibbs and that coaching staff needs to GO, they are much like Dallas was with fatboy, the talent IS there... but they don't know how to use it

I dunno I had a tough time watching that game... glad I didn't notice the 10 men on the field or I might have gotten emotional

as for the NFC East... whoopie... I'll be happy with a bye, but like with the Devils I don't celebrate Division Titles :P

Is it just me or does Brady look really uninspired today. Just walking around shoulders shrugged. Then again I'm sure Watson dropping 2 passes in the end zone, 1 a sure thing, doesnt help. Chance for a second 3 and out coming up.

Dropped pass number 3

Edited by njdevils783

Aside from that Ray Lewis just scares me the guy is just huge and seems pretty angry all the time.

Hobbs looks injured, and going to be 28 or so yard field goal attempt for the Ravens. The scary thing is the Ravens offense has looked good. I dont think anyone could really expect the pats to run it up on their D but the offense is really standing up nice. Scary start 10-3 Ravens

Good christ can a team get any luckier, twice getting stopped on fourth down and having it overturned the first time on a stupid timeout and the second time on its own penalty :rolleyes:

There's a lot of bad over-coaching in this league and Gibbs and Billick proved it this weekend.

Edited by Hasan4978