GDT: Bruins @Devils 18th March 2014

nick17112

Well, has there been a bigger game this season? No. The infamous 'must win' term has to come into it.

The last team I want to be facing in such a game is the Bruins on a 9 game streak. Hey it has to end sometime.

The last GDT I did from the UK, we won. I fancy this one tonight.

It's my wife's 30th Birthday today and I'm feeling lucky.

Let's go Devils

Found this gem online.. If you have 40 minutes, it's pretty fun...

Oh man, poor Tom Kurvers.  Nothing sucks like being on the wrong end of a trivia question because the GM that dealt for you was an idiot.  Fans in Toronto rank that deal right up there with Lanny McDonald to the Rockies (which the Rockies would screw up less than two years later), among some other disasters. 

Today's game is not really a must-win, guys. But the bigger picture has this week as a 3 of 4 games must-win. If they win 3 of 4 games or 6 points out of the 8, in whatever order it works out, they're in great shape. 5 points out of the 8 will also be acceptable but not ideal. Losing tonight would only make their margin of error inexistent, which is obviously not great.

Can't wait to see the 423784123898 fake retro Edge jerseys people will be wearing tonight at the arena.

Maybe if the Devils would wise up and sell the real ones, there wouldn't be so many fakes. I STILL cant find an authentic retro Edge anywhere.

Maybe if the Devils would wise up and sell the real ones, there wouldn't be so many fakes. I STILL cant find an authentic retro Edge anywhere.

I recently found one after a 3 year search. I should have bought one when they were selling them in 2010, not sure how I managed to miss them. I guess I just expected once they came out they'd be around when I wanted one.

I recently found one after a 3 year search. I should have bought one when they were selling them in 2010, not sure how I managed to miss them. I guess I just expected once they came out they'd be around when I wanted one.

I check eBay regularly, but nothing. Never seen one.