Would you trade Adam Larsson...

Beetlebum

* deep breath *

1- this is a fact 75% of the team can't stand him. Many of his teammates have called him out in interviews on various different subjects that i will touch in my other points.

2- Incredibly selfish, when Martin got fired in an interview at the Antichambre he said that on most night you we're wondering if PK was playing for PK or for the Habs. His contract situation now is proving that too.

3- He has no respect for his teammates, coaches and for the other team, Hal Gill spent a crazy amount of time trying to get to this kid and was getting incredibly frustrated.

4- he fought like 5-6 times with teammates in practice... how often do you see that seriously? lol

5- many videos and reports about Subban standing up to his coaches and arguing with them as if he knew better and have a "i know better attitude" all the time, with veterans also.

6- Of course Richards is an a$$hole but that whole drama following what happened between the 2...

"He's (Subban) a guy that's come in the league and hasn't earned respect," Richards told the Team 990 radio station after the game. "It's just frustrating to see a young guy like that come in here and so much as think that he's better than a lot of people. You have to earn respect in this league. It takes a lot. You can't just come in here as a rookie and play like that. It's not the way to get respect from other players around the league.

"Hopefully someone on their team addresses it, because, uh, I'm not saying I'm going to do it but something might happen to him of he continues to be that cocky."

I went through the same thing. I remember my first year we were playing against New Jersey and I was running around and lipping off to Patrick Elias. Elias came to me and Sergei Brylin too, and they said, “If you continue to show disrespect for players, you are going to get hurt.” That really hit home. I didn't want to be known as that guy who shows disrespect. I want to be a guy who plays hard in between the whistles but not cross the line. That was six years ago, but it hit home. When you hear it from a guy like Patrick Elias, who has a done a lot in this league and is well respected, you remember.

7- Again he's showing no respect and does what he wants cuase he knows he's a fan favourite and that the team needs him so they simply can't discipline him cause he think he has the upper hand all the time.

8- He's a diver

i mean there was one time where Subban scored a game winner in overtime and like 3-4 veterans simply skated right by him looking kinda pissed or not impress and they never went to congratulate him or anything... things like that tells a lot. Also when they asked Gionta about PK last week he just said that they havent seen him in like 6 months and that if he'd come back (that week) it would probably just be for some commercial stuff that he has to do...

he's a real distraction and you clearly see that the veterans can't stand him and NJ is full of veterans lol would be terrible.

agreed he has an incredible skillset but his attitude is so bad that its a huge risk to gamble

Edited by SterioDesign

A signed PK Subban would be getting like $6 million a year for the next six years as a third-year defenseman, while Larsson's on an entry-level contract for the next two years and likely not getting that much with his next deal. And you wouldn't know what PK you're getting, if even half the stuff about him is true.

Trading Larsson in general is moronic before you even know what you have in him. He played major minutes last year as a 19-year old, even played some playoff games and did well in them. Trading him is a last resort, and only if you get someone else to overpay with younger talent.

Edited by NJDevs26

Is this a joke question? For a signed PK Subban, key word, signed? Yeah, in 3 seconds. And everyone in Montreal has a "source", it's why no one wants to play there.

It would depend on the contract and I'd want a little something else from the Habs or maybe make the deal bigger, but yeah. Subban is an incredible player already.

I could tell you one more. He's a black guy playing in Montreal. They always seem to be "problems". I think the guy doesn't carry himself "properly" all the time, but the stuff that leaks out of Montreal is a joke.

it has nothing to do with his colour, the fans LOVES him and all the media are all about him pumping his tires, most habs fans are wearing blinders or are just ignorant and deny all the bad stuff that i mentioned.