Would you trade Adam Larsson...

Beetlebum

I say we really ruffle the apple cart by doing a few "unorthodox" moves under DeBoer.  IMO, DeBoer's days as NJD head coach are numbered regardless of his success this year...

With TooToo out, try Gelinas on the wing.  His offensive upside may be a bit more pronounced than, lets say, Ruutu / Gionta / or even Clowe.  We used to play Niedermayer on the wing back in the day, so why not try Geli there.

Give Larsson his spot on D, scratch Ruutu and Gionta, put in YaYo, and we're in business.

I say we really ruffle the apple cart by doing a few "unorthodox" moves under DeBoer. IMO, DeBoer's days as NJD head coach are numbered regardless of his success this year...

With TooToo out, try Gelinas on the wing. His offensive upside may be a bit more pronounced than, lets say, Ruutu / Gionta / or even Clowe. We used to play Niedermayer on the wing back in the day, so why not try Geli there.

Give Larsson his spot on D, scratch Ruutu and Gionta, put in YaYo, and we're in business.

Looks like something like that might be in works. Havlat not practicing today, Tootoo out, and Josefson is playing on the fourth line at center with Gio on the wing. If the idea were to have Josefson as the odd man out when Havlat returns, I would imagine he would have been practicing on the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk