GDT: 12/10/11 Canadiens vs Devils

snartly

Even tho our team has stunk at times, attendance has been disappointing so far. What happened to all the new ST holders for this year?

I think they actually have had a sth increase, we haven't had a sub 12,000 crowd yet this year so that seems to be the floor (in years past it was 10-11 at the Rock), but the increased box office pricing and further downsizing of the $10 seats basically kills off most non-sth sales other than the discounts they throw out for the non premium games.

They're kinda caught between a rock and a hard place, throw up too many discounts and you annoy sth's and drive them to the secondary market, but make the box office prices too high and you get nobody else in the building other than sth's. And you can't grow the base that way.

Edited by NJDevs4978

How about no, quinn. Dude clearly doesn't follow what I say most of the time. If he did, he'd know he looks dumb with these silly accusations.

Facts: I do two almost two hours away and I make the drive because I believe in New Jersey. I do think jerseys are overpriced and am not alone on this. Trenton Titans have horrible attendance and nothing's changed, we should of kept the team. I have been shut out of the supporters section, but we're working on incorporating pre-set dates and a link for people who are not season ticket holders to get into the section.

How often do I talk about these things honestly though? I am right about them though.

unknown poster just posted three posts in a span of about two or three weeks that your brother mentioned being over two hours away. You have mentioned it countless times too as well and both are still to this day mention it every chance you can get. Well good for you sport do you want a fvcking medal? There is a guy on this board from Australia who is coming in to see a few games this year and he is not constantly whining and posting how far away he is. Grow the fvck up no one cares about how far you live.

As for the trenton devils, both you and Adam both basically got laughed off that topic over the summer for the dumb comments you two made. I don't think you want me to start reposting some great samples out of that one.

You and your brother have both whined on this board and on Devilsrule about the price of jerseys. You are always saying something to the effect of "I don't want to spend 120 beans on a jersey when I can get a knockoff for 30.". If you have enough money to drive two hours one way to 30 games one season as Adam posted, then you can save a little money and shut the fvck up. And to add extra trolling everytime a thread about the cost of jerseys is made you or Adam have to mention ken even when he hasn't even said anything.

Oh and don't worry about counting on the devils setting aside single game seats for you and your buddies who got locked out of the supporter section. You will be locked out of that too.

Stop with the dumb trolling sh!t and go back to devilsrule and complain about ungar and the sh!tload of other things you two cry about over there.

Typical response by one of the two goons. You prove either of them wrong and they respond with a personal attack. :rolleyes:

Of course as they have nothing else. It is like arguing with a high schooler.

Plus I love how his "fact" paragraph basically confirmed everything I said and he thinks he actually defended himself. Every fvcking post of his is to either stir sh!t up for no reason, to complain, or to accuse you of being a rags fan anything you say anything remotely critical about the devils.

unknown poster just posted three posts in a span of about two or three weeks that your brother mentioned being over two hours away. You have mentioned it countless times too as well and both are still to this day mention it every chance you can get. Well good for you sport do you want a fvcking medal? There is a guy on this board from Australia who is coming in to see a few games this year and he is not constantly whining and posting how far away he is. Grow the fvck up no one cares about how far you live.

As for the trenton devils, both you and Adam both basically got laughed off that topic over the summer for the dumb comments you two made. I don't think you want me to start reposting some great samples out of that one.

You and your brother have both whined on this board and on Devilsrule about the price of jerseys. You are always saying something to the effect of "I don't want to spend 120 beans on a jersey when I can get a knockoff for 30.". If you have enough money to drive two hours one way to 30 games one season as Adam posted, then you can save a little money and shut the fvck up. And to add extra trolling everytime a thread about the cost of jerseys is made you or Adam have to mention ken even when he hasn't even said anything.

Oh and don't worry about counting on the devils setting aside single game seats for you and your buddies who got locked out of the supporter section. You will be locked out of that too.

Stop with the dumb trolling sh!t and go back to devilsrule and complain about ungar and the sh!tload of other things you two cry about over there.

LOL. 1 post out of every 800 is about jerseys. Many people have agreed that the price for these replicas is redonkulous! So, what's your point premium boy? Trenton Titans have HORRIBLE attendance. I went to the game vs Kalamazoo and it was way worse than what I ever saw last year. And, I won't be locked out of that section either. Come on guy, get real. Where's the beef, maaaaannnnn?

Edited by hurricane1091

LOL. 1 post out of every 800 is about jerseys. Many people have agreed that the price for these replicas is redonkulous! So, what's your point premium boy? Trenton Titans have HORRIBLE attendance. I went to the game vs Kalamazoo and it was way worse than what I ever saw last year. And, I won't be locked out of that section either. Come on guy, get real. Where's the beef, maaaaannnnn?

Every fvcking post that comes up over jerseys you always say you can't afford them. Jerseys are not cheap but I don't whine every fvcking time about them because I can still get them. Hell sports authority in piscataway not far from me had replica blanks for $50 (or to make it so you can understand they cost fifty beans)

If you can drive two hours to a game twenty to thirty times a year you can afford that.

Tirana had strong attendance before the devils took over. It is their first year back and it will take them a season or two to win fans back. Again is rather not embarass you further by posting comments from the thread over the summer where you and your brother looked like asses.

Haha I love the fact that you are trying to start another supporters section aka the crazies part 3. Don't worry the devils will find a way to fvck you over again and I, along with the rest of the board, will have to hear you and your brothers whining for a bit after.

Also you forgot to accuse me of brig a rags fan. It is not a post from either of you without that:)

Edited by DevsMan84

Dude, I don't post about jersey prices that much and have not posted about them in forever. What the fvck is your weird ass obsession with my beliefs on jersey prices? It's a common consensus that the quality sucks and the sucks as well. No one around me sells Devils jerseys for $50 either. It doesn't even matter to me that much because I have no problem ordering one from China for $50. Fake or not, it's stitched and something I'd rather have then an ironed on replica from the Den. Anyways, so you're bringing up irrelevant sh!t in this argument and being a weirdo about how I "whine" about jersey prices. Go start sh!t with everyone complaining about ticket prices as well then troll.

Trenton Titans blow. That franchise will die off and they are affiliated with the flyers. I wish them NO luck and hope they are gone in the near future.

What the hell are you talking about? Another supporters section? WTF?

Dude, I don't post about jersey prices that much and have not posted about them in forever. What the fvck is your weird ass obsession with my beliefs on jersey prices? It's a common consensus that the quality sucks and the sucks as well. No one around me sells Devils jerseys for $50 either. It doesn't even matter to me that much because I have no problem ordering one from China for $50. Fake or not, it's stitched and something I'd rather have then an ironed on replica from the Den. Anyways, so you're bringing up irrelevant sh!t in this argument and being a weirdo about how I "whine" about jersey prices. Go start sh!t with everyone complaining about ticket prices as well then troll.

Trenton Titans blow. That franchise will die off and they are affiliated with the flyers. I wish them NO luck and hope they are gone in the near future.

What the hell are you talking about? Another supporters section? WTF?

Haha I only said my ticket yesterday was $19. I think that is pretty good. Where the fvck in your little mind do you come up with me complaining.

Read every post on here and on Devilsrule about the cost of jerseys. Both you and Adam are all over it crying. Just do a search.

I'm sorry the trenton devils hurt your feelings and got bought as a philly affiliate. Same exact fvcking team that you loved and defended last year and now since they are affiliated with the flyers you hate them. Grow the fvck up.

You just fvcking said the devils will open up single game tickets for you. Keep believing that buddy as well as believing Newark is safer than nyc and philly;)

God you two make it too easy.

Edited by DevsMan84

Dude you're seriously a moron.

I didn't say you, but I guess you can't read. I have like 3000 posts, even if 100 of them are about prices (there's not) that's still only 3%. If you love NYC and philly so much, go get a rags and flyers jersey.

The idea is that they open up 50-100 tickets to anyone who wants to sit there for specific games, like we did it last year. You wouldn't understand, it's beyond your realm of understanding.

LOL YOU MAKE IT TOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY! :giggle:

Edited by hurricane1091

Dude you're seriously a moron.

I didn't say you, but I guess you can't read. I have like 3000 posts, even if 100 of them are about prices (there's not) that's still only 3%. If you love NYC and philly so much, go get a rags and flyers jersey.

The idea is that they open up 50-100 tickets to anyone who wants to sit there for specific games, like we did it last year. You wouldn't understand, it's beyond your realm of understanding.

LOL YOU MAKE IT TOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY! :giggle:

If you didn't mean me, then why the fvck bring it up? You got caught accusing me of something o never said and you are now trying to talk your way out of that.

Yeah it is an idea now lol good luck on that sh!t with the tickets.

Typical moron whose only defense is to copy what I say to you with the too easy part lol so high school.

Oh and BTW you just proved me right with you calling me a rags fan, just like I said a few posts ago that you would do.

Lol such an idiot. Please just let me know where to mail the box of tissues to. I really feel bad for you with losing the trenton devils, supporters section, can't afford jerseys, and having to drive two hours. You are such an awesome super fan:)

Edited by DevsMan84

I think they actually have had a sth increase, we haven't had a sub 12,000 crowd yet this year so that seems to be the floor (in years past it was 10-11 at the Rock), but the increased box office pricing and further downsizing of the $10 seats basically kills off most non-sth sales other than the discounts they throw out for the non premium games.

They're kinda caught between a rock and a hard place, throw up too many discounts and you annoy sth's and drive them to the secondary market, but make the box office prices too high and you get nobody else in the building other than sth's. And you can't grow the base that way.

Good point with the 12k+ base. I was oringially thinking that maybe the Devs were being clever and said they had NEW STHs but actually lost more old STHs, hence the disappointing attendance. But the fact, like you mention, that we havent been below 12k suggests that maybe the total # of STH has indeed increased. Hope we sell out Nieds' night! lol

Edited by devlman

Good point with the 12k+ base. I was oringially thinking that maybe the Devs were being clever and said they had NEW STHs but actually lost more old STHs, hence the disappointing attendance. But the fact, like you mention, that we havent been below 12k suggests that maybe the total # of STH has indeed increased. Hope we sell out Nieds' night! lol

Haha I love these serious posts in the middle of a board fight.

If you didn't mean me, then why the fvck bring it up? You got caught accusing me of something o never said and you are now trying to talk your way out of that.

Typical moron whose only defense is to copy what I say to you with the too easy part lol so high school.

Oh and BTW you just proved me right with you calling me a rags fan, just like I said a few posts ago that you would do.

Lol such an idiot. Please just let me know where to mail the box of tissues to. I really feel bad for you with losing the trenton devils, supporters section, can't afford jerseys, and having to drive two hours. You are such an awesome super fan:)

Uh, no douchebag. I said go find someone complaining about ticket prices rather than just trolling me because I've whined about jersey prices. Nice try, guy.

LOL so high school! You probably got shoved inside lockers in high school.

I said go buy a rags jersey if you love them so much. I wish you would because you're as annoying as a rags fan.

Keep the tissues and wipe your ass cuz you're full of sh!t.

Uh, no douchebag. I said go find someone complaining about ticket prices rather than just trolling me because I've whined about jersey prices. Nice try, guy.

LOL so high school! You probably got shoved inside lockers in high school.

I said go buy a rags jersey if you love them so much. I wish you would because you're as annoying as a rags fan.

Keep the tissues and wipe your ass cuz you're full of sh!t.

Lol stop posting and proving me right. I don't want to embarass you further. Your typical response is that someone is a rags fan or go root for them.

Nah I wasn't shoved into any lockers. People back then knew better than that.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings before about calling you out about always mentioning the two hour drive that started all this. I'm sorry your brother then tried to call me out and dare me to find any posts in the last six months only to have ken give three examples to embarass you further.

Actually no I'm not sorry. Just keep on trolling there buddy!:)

Lol stop posting and proving me right. I don't want to embarass you further. Your typical response is that someone is a rags fan or go root for them.

Nah I wasn't shoved into any lockers. People back then knew better than that.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings before about calling you out about always mentioning the two hour drive that started all this. I'm sorry your brother then tried to call me out and dare me to find any posts in the last six months only to have ken give three examples to embarass you further.

Actually no I'm not sorry. Just keep on trolling there buddy!:)

Lol Mr. ePeen over here. "stop posting and proving me right". Lol okay what are you a seven year old girl? You haven't proven sh!t right, but go ahead and keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I don't troll, I truth.

Lol Mr. ePeen over here. "stop posting and proving me right". Lol okay what are you a seven year old girl? You haven't proven sh!t right, but go ahead and keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I don't troll, I truth.

Haha that last line is the cherry on top of the whipped cream. Thank you so much:)

And I'm not seven, but I know for a fact I am older than you and your brother. Nice try and good night son.

• Like 1

now now obviously devils fans down south dont relate well with those up north...no wonder why fan attendance is low the continental is all good times for the devs and the rock represents everything wrong with jersey...would you rather drive another 20 minutes to the izod, how can devils welcome other teams more than south jersey fans?

this zach flub is akin to kovy losing it on a shoot out so the two are connected like it or not both are missed plays from 2 of the top five haha

and @ devinla...you made some very good points buuuut alot of our games have been 1-0 w/l and i have to believe some coach or manager had the forsight to play for the SO in the post-lockout.

Edited by lazer

You're a fvcking idiot. You and your boyfriends searched my posts and found stuff from July. It's December. Jersey prices are high, but I don't start threads about it. My drive is long, but I don't start threads about it (or talk about it much for that matter). Hurricane proved our ticket prices are low...not even considering stubhub or the promos. And you ignore the facts.

Get a life. go collect more dirty laundry and sniff Ken's dirty jock strap. If you get it signed, Pat will buy it off you.