GDT: Game 2 Isles at Devils 7pm MSG

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't go nuts here, as the Devils trailed in the 3rd and got a point out of it.

Kind of pathetic that the Devils put those 6 guys out there in the shootout and they couldn't get 1 by Nabokov? Couldn't ask more of Brodeur. He stopped Tavares, Nielsen...

Devils team speed is worrisome...I'm also wondering if Jagr might be finished. He looks like he's skating in quicksand.

Edited by '7'

Can't go nuts here, as the Devils trailed in the 3rd and got a point out of it.

Kind of pathetic that the Devils put those 6 guys out there in the shootout and they couldn't get 1 by Nabokov? Couldn't ask more of Brodeur. He stopped Tavares, Nielsen...

Devils team speed is worrisome...I'm also wondering if Jagr might be finished. He looks like he's skating in quicksand.

he's either hurt or out of gas already......he didnt look good at the end there

Only devil shootout attempt that seemed even close was Elias. Wondering why jagr was put in there when he is notoriously bad at them.

Devils have looked much slower than the other team in the two games so far this year. Jagr looks lost and wondering if even a single preseason game could have helped.

Every defenseman except Greene has pissed me off at least once in these two games and I'm especially down on larsson and zids.

Only devil shootout attempt that seemed even close was Elias. Wondering why jagr was put in there when he is notoriously bad at them.

Devils have looked much slower than the other team in the two games so far this year. Jagr looks lost and wondering if even a single preseason game could have helped.

Every defenseman except Greene has pissed me off at least once in these two games and I'm especially down on larsson and zids.

Zids played well today.

Henrique should've been out there over Jagr at that point.

Awesome to see Brunner get rewarded two times tonight. 12 shots in 2 games with 2 goals. Also, nice to see Ryder get his 1st under his belt.

Larsson didn't have a good game again and DeBoer cut his ice time a lot in the 2nd and 3rd. Don't think too much of it though, he's a work in progress and they have a couple of days off now so the other D could pick it up.

Scary to watch Grabner on the ice. When he was out against Zidlicky I was getting nervous. Zidlicky still irks me to no end.

Brodeur has his moments...but the first Grabner goal and 3rd period Nielsen goal were pretty terrible

They make it as hard as possible on their goalies, though.   That first Grabner goal was an all around abomination.   Jagr looked like he was playing in slo-motion while Grabner was on 4x's FF.

The upside with Brunner and Ryder is if they do absolutely suck at least they can flip them if they play well, to at least cushion the blow a little