Superstitions

DobaMB30

BRING THAT DOG BACK FOR TOMORROW! I will personally buy your son another stuffed animal just to have that dog by the TV! LOL

This morning I was getting my kid dressed, and I was actually trying to explain to him the situation, haha. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

This morning I was getting my kid dressed, and I was actually trying to explain to him the situation, haha. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

Hahahaha i can just imagine what you were saying to your kid, he was probably very confused lol

My daughter, who is also 3 would definitely understand that Daddy needs the dog more than she does... C'mon kid, you don't know what's at stake here! :P

from my original post.. I havent watched a single game at my brothers this series and we've lost all 3 games.. OMG I feel half responsible for NJ not being able to raise the puck !! Im sorry guys.

Hahahaha i can just imagine what you were saying to your kid, he was probably very confused lol

For some reason, I feel like a child would understand better than my adult friend's would/do. A child doesn't always use sound logic to make decisions or to understand what's going on. When I tell my friend's some of the things I've done, they look at me like I have 3 heads. My 8 year old brother, he never questions what needs to be done to win, lol.

I convinced my son to let "Big Dog" stay downstairs on the couch last night. So we might be good to go for Game 4. Hopefully DobaMB30 goes to his brother's house to watch the game. And then, assuming no one else strays from their routine, maybe the Devs will win tonight, LOL.

I convinced my son to let "Big Dog" stay downstairs on the couch last night. So we might be good to go for Game 4. Hopefully DobaMB30 goes to his brother's house to watch the game. And then, assuming no one else strays from their routine, maybe the Devs will win tonight, LOL.

Well, I'll be at the bar I was at when they won Game 5 against the Rangers. Now... they played badly that night, BUT they won. So here's hoping.

And yes, I'm well aware that I said in this same thread that I don't have superstitions anymore... :whistling:

For some reason, I feel like a child would understand better than my adult friend's would/do. A child doesn't always use sound logic to make decisions or to understand what's going on. When I tell my friend's some of the things I've done, they look at me like I have 3 heads. My 8 year old brother, he never questions what needs to be done to win, lol.

You make a good point, even generally speaking I have told my 10 year old cousin to not wear blue during the Rags series (he lives in NY) and he listened without really asking me why. Although my die hard Ranger fan uncle was very pissed once he found out I did that :lol: Guess I should've told him to stray away from purple/black