J.P on NHL radio

smelly

The new format will have two games a year, and hopefully they do make the SCF and the Devils SMASH them. Oh how I dream of this scenario coming to be!

I meant once in the Devils' building...the second game would be in Minnesota.

The new format will have two games a year, and hopefully they do make the SCF and the Devils SMASH them. Oh how I dream of this scenario coming to be!

I wouldn't even want the Wild anywhere near the SCF, that would basically validate their decision to go there. Zach watching the Finals on TV forever (and us being in at least a couple of them) would be the best revenge.

I wouldn't even want the Wild anywhere near the SCF, that would basically validate their decision to go there. Zach watching the Finals on TV forever (and us being in at least a couple of them) would be the best revenge.

+1

I hope Minny never makes the PLAYOFFS, nevermind Finals...

Although, would a Finals trip ending in a loss for the Wild validate Zach's decision to go there? I mean, our loss in the Finals did nothing to make him stay here....

Edited by ThreeCups

at some point you have to sit back and say to yourself, "Zach is not a Devil anymore. Zach is a Minnesota Wild. He was flirting with Suter during the season, inappropriately, and in the end said fvck you to the Devils." He is an opposing player now, trying to make the Devils lose. You have to accept this and stop pretending to be above it.

But he DIDN'T say "fvck you" to the Devils. If anything, it was more like "so long and thanks for all the fish". Why does everything have to be "you're either with us or against us"?

• Like 1

But he DIDN'T say "fvck you" to the Devils. If anything, it was more like "so long and thanks for all the fish". Why does everything have to be "you're either with us or against us"?

No he didn't. I don't mean it that way. I said it that way to be blunt in response what I felt was someone not letting anyone say anything negative about Parise.

saddly they are building a pretty solid team and in 3-4 years they should be really really solid with all their youngs prospects coming up

saddly they are building a pretty solid team and in 3-4 years they should be really really solid with all their youngs prospects coming up

They'll need a goalie still. Maybe they're gonna snag Anthony, he plays in Minnie. doh1.gif

Backupstrom hasn't had a great season since 08-09. But maybe he'll be better with his new teammates, of course, that'll just mean he'll go get his $ somewhere else since minnie won't have any cap space left. rolleyes.gif