Game 6 Roll Call

losdiablos103

Who's going to be there Tuesday night?

I'm in 228.

Be there and get off your hands and make some damn noise! Game 3 and 4's crowds were like night and day, and we freaking won game 4..

I know it's discouraging as it's an elimination game and they flat out laid and egg on Saturday, but we need to push this team to play better and with more intensity!

LGD!

• Like 1

How were Games 3 and 4 night and day in terms of crowd support? Game 3 was electric until they **** the bed (and even after that the crowd was still more into it than anyone had a right to expect), Game 4 was electric all the way through cause they didn't **** the bed.

And yes I'll be in 120, on the one hand I just want to get this over with, on the other I probably need the extra day to get in a better frame of mind.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Oh i don't know the last two playoffs games i attend the Devils lost, is like i bring bad luck to a playoff game( yeah i'm that superstitious LOL).

If i do decide to go wil probably be on the nose-bleeders just because i miss the atmosphere up there.

Have fun at the game everyone. I've been to my last Devils game for the season... even if they force it to Game 7, I won't be able to make it... duty calls. I don't even think I'd be able to watch. I'll be able to watch Game 6 at least. I just hope they come out and win one on home ice.

226 row 2 - Loud and proud.. We don't expect our team to quit on us, so why would we fans quit on the team?

seems to be a lot of this lately. to be a true fan, you gotta support them when they suck and when they're good. otherwise you're either a front-runner or a fair weather fan. We have to endure fans of other teams making fun of us when we lose to have the right to do the same when their teams lose. Whether it's our last game or not, come out fighting til the end! If in the end we must lose, don't go away quietly. But we need to have faith til all hope is truly gone, difficult it may be sometimes.

Whatever happens in game 6 (or 7) BE PROUD! PLAY HARD! FIGHT TO WIN!

If it wasn't finals week next week then I would come back from school and buy tickets, EVERYONE SHOULD BE BUYING TICKETS

Maddog brought it up but what if a few people threw mouse traps onto the ice, not activated of course, we wouldnt want to hurt anyone :whistling:

Edited by JakeDev

Section 215, Row 4 with my girlfriend and older brother! So what, maybe this is the last game of the season? All the more reason to go absolutely apesh!t in the stands if it's our last time. And if they get us a win, even more of a reason. Everyone who can make it should make it.

Can't wait!

Of course I'll be there, 104.

Hopefully it will be like Game 4:

1) we win

2) I'm not begging for mites on ice families to suddenly replace the clowns who by 1 game a year seats behind me and shred the hell out of players they cant even pronounce since their NBA knowledge exceeds their hockey logic.