Read Zach's Lips on the Carter Goal

msweet

Maybe Zach was watching NBCSports at the time of the goal, like the rest of us & that stupid FVCKing camera angle, my house all said the same thing, jumping up celebrating & 'what the bleep happened?'

Poor Dano is always surrounded with those a**holes crying about what the Rags have to do. And he's such a gentleman about it. It's almost like MSG doesn't even recognize us.

Dano is the ultimate pro. I don't know how he keeps his cool lol.

And it's not even as unprofessional as this.

What a DOOSH! Speaking of media bias ... I noticed that WFAN STILL talk Rags all the way up to "handing the mic's over to Matt & Sherry" on the "Devils flagship" I know that's how it'll always be, but damn if it isn't beautiful listening to them whine! :giggle:

Even if we win their whole fan base will blame the refs, talk about how we'll have some 30 person parking lot parade, and ten say how Zach is leaving and they have a great young nucleus that will win them a Cup soon

Talk is cheap.. I don't need their praise to know we are the better team, the better franchise, and the better fans

• Like 1

That was from the regular season when the Rangers tied it late in MSG but the refs waived it off cause of goalie interference.

Even if you think it was a bad call it wasn't such a call to receive that reaction. We can all think of calls we disagree with there are actually brutal calls. Still think it was the right call that time.

Maybe Zach was watching NBCSports at the time of the goal, like the rest of us & that stupid FVCKing camera angle, my house all said the same thing, jumping up celebrating & 'what the bleep happened?'

That was my first thought, too. Only reason I knew what happened was Kovy throwing his arms up.

Even if we win their whole fan base will blame the refs, talk about how we'll have some 30 person parking lot parade, and ten say how Zach is leaving and they have a great young nucleus that will win them a Cup soon

Talk is cheap.. I don't need their praise to know we are the better team, the better franchise, and the better fans

I make no secret about how I feel about most Ranger fans, and their same tired jokes...I just put 'em on ignore now.

Not saying you are guilty of this, but I think some Devils fans are already acting like the series is over. "Devils lead series 3-2" looks great in the paper, but they're just one loss away from having to win again in the Garden. Still much work to be done. But when you have a chance to win Game 6 in your building, you've done a hell of a job.

I make no secret about how I feel about most Ranger fans, and their same tired jokes...I just put 'em on ignore now.

Not saying you are guilty of this, but I think some Devils fans are already acting like the series is over. "Devils lead series 3-2" looks great in the paper, but they're just one loss away from having to win again in the Garden. Still much work to be done. But when you have a chance to win Game 6 in your building, you've done a hell of a job.

I got the ol' "See u in jersey for that poor excuse of a stadium"

in in which I replied, "Well not over til it's over, but at least our penalty box doors open properly ;)"

he said "Touche"

haha. I will celebrate when we are going to the SCF