Awesome Kovalchuk t shirt

Jmorc2003

Edit: just saw that this is available at the shop NHL. Still cool even though not that unique.

Apparently they sell out fast. My brother ordered one in february and it finally came and the "kovalchuk" on the back was in english. We sent it back but have not tried to order it again.

I love player shirts but for what they are they are overpriced. However because of the finals, I have been on a spending spree for the player shirts as the ones with the finals patches have been discounted to $10. I've gotten henrique, Elias, Marty, another kovy, zubrus, and zajac. Just need a clarkson to complete my collection that also has a Larsson and a recently retired praise shirt.

However beware the ones with the patch do not hold up well as the logos and name are already starting to fade on mine after only a couple of washes.

I love player shirts but for what they are they are overpriced. However because of the finals, I have been on a spending spree for the player shirts as the ones with the finals patches have been discounted to $10. I've gotten henrique, Elias, Marty, another kovy, zubrus, and zajac. Just need a clarkson to complete my collection that also has a Larsson and a recently retired praise shirt.

However beware the ones with the patch do not hold up well as the logos and name are already starting to fade on mine after only a couple of washes.

$5 at Dick's. I just can't bring myself to by anything that says 2012 SCF Finals.

I'm too bitter about it.

$5 at Dick's. I just can't bring myself to by anything that says 2012 SCF Finals.

I'm too bitter about it.

Yeah I got my Elias for $5 at dicks but most of what I found was at models for $10.

The patch doesn't bother me at all. If we won the stuff would prob be regular price anyways so either way I win in some form though I'll admit I rather have them win the cup

I'm too bitter about it.

Personally I mean yeah it stings that we lost but my view is that I'm ridiculously proud of them making the finals, and beating our 2 biggest rivals to do it.. I mean most people didn't even have us making the playoffs.. So maybe if you look at it that way it'll help lol

• Like 1

Absolutely.

I'm not kidding either.

yeah, I'm with you. They had a really good team, but we were better, at least depth wise and we did have that hose-job from the officials. That was just unforgivable. But we [hopefully] have another new season to look forward to in a couple months. Eh, I'll take an EC championship but still bitter about how the stanley cup finals went down.

I happened to be at Mo's yesterday and picked up the locker room ECF champs hat for $5. Yeah, they didn't win the cup, but it was a hell of a run. Not to mention, its nice to throw in the face of Rangers and Flyers fans.

My feeling exactly. I also think this years locker room ECF champs hat is the nicest they have ever had. Much better than the hideous 2003 one.

i got that kovalchuk shirt for my birthday last month. told my wife i saw a guy wearing it and apparently i was talking like a kid so she got it for me. its bad ass, i love it. Wore it hiking though, with a backpack on and a white t-shirt underneath in 100 degree weather. the number bled onto my t-shirt from sweat and its pink now. not sure if thats normal or cheap printing.

Picked up a red Zajac t-shirt at Dicks in Freehold for $17 yesterday. Normally I've seen them run around $25. Only thing about it is it has a Stanley Cup Finals patch on the right shoulder which I didn't think was a big deal.

At least two whole racks of traitor Parise shirts. I saw a couple XL Zubrus's and Brodeur's. Was hoping they would have a couple miscellaneous players to add to the family.

Picked up a red Zajac t-shirt at Dicks in Freehold for $17 yesterday. Normally I've seen them run around $25. Only thing about it is it has a Stanley Cup Finals patch on the right shoulder which I didn't think was a big deal.

At least two whole racks of traitor Parise shirts. I saw a couple XL Zubrus's and Brodeur's. Was hoping they would have a couple miscellaneous players to add to the family.

They had those for $17 with the patch? Every Dick's I have been to have any player shirt with the patch on it for either $5 or $10 tops.

• Like 1

DevsMan is correct. I saw them for $10 at Mo's (Monmouth Mall) about a month ago for $10 so I grabbed a Zajac. I also grabbed a 2012 cup patch for $5. I went back last weekend and the shirts were marked down to $5, but players and sizes were limited. Basically a rack full of Parise, then a few other players in XXL. Although the shirts were limited, they must have had about 50 ECF champs hats for $5.