KHL on MSG

NJDEVS1730

• 2 weeks later...

Kovys doing the same thing there as he fell into here, looking for the homerun pass every time he has the puck. his stick handling looks outstanding he could play keep-away for hours against most of these guys, although on that big ice you'd think his carry in speed would be more apparent

again, its kind of creepy seeing him in essentially a rangers jersey

Kovys doing the same thing there as he fell into here, looking for the homerun pass every time he has the puck. his stick handling looks outstanding he could play keep-away for hours against most of these guys, although on that big ice you'd think his carry in speed would be more apparent

again, its kind of creepy seeing him in essentially a rangers jersey

I'm not too worried though because you gotta know it's easier for him to play over there, the goaltending isn't quite NHL quality and the defense, while good is not as good as NHL teams. Kovy is looking for that homerun pass because he can probably rack up the points either way. He's just trying to stay in shape and sharp for return to NJ. Once the NHL is up and running again and Kovy is here in NJ being coached by someone who isn't worried about telling the temp team cpt and Russian superstar what to do.(I have no proof that is the case over there, but I'm speculating based on my assumption that more people know Kovy's name in Russia than do here in the US)

Omg did anyone see Kovy just dangle around the D, pull the goalie out, not shoot, and then just cough up the puck.. I miss that guy

He split the piss out of 4 guys, that move was incredible. He coulda scored with his wrister but second-guessed himself. The pace of play is so much quicker in the NHL, he would have ripped that shot over here....