GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

I've watched the cup get awarded to the winning captain every year since 1979, either one of the five times I've seen it in person or all the ones i've watched on TV. Even Borque, even Messier.

That streak is ending tonight.

Edited by Deke

at this point kovalchuck get the fvck out of here your a disgrace to this series 100 million dollar man my balls.

The run was amazing. I can't be mad at any of them, even Bernier. It hurts like hell, but I'd rather have this hurt and this run than a short season. I'm proud as hell of our boys, and looking forward to resigning Zach and making another run next year.

This run brought a lot of fun and distraction from the mundane life of a young professional. I am glad we were here, I am proud we were here...LA was going to take us down at some point, it happened a rough ass way, but what can you do. Glad we were here to enjoy the run.

Well congratulations to the Kings. Also a big Thank You to the Devils for a great season that surpassed my expectations by far. I still feel we got screwed this game but there is nothing to do about. Regroup and focus on winning the Cup next year! :koolaid:

I have tears in my eyes what a disappointing loss im so heartbroken but once again I gotta thank our boys for this great run. What fun it was knocking out philly and rangers

once again LETS GO DEVILS!! on to 2013 season

Edited by Devilsrock01

Crap calls, crap game, but you really can't be mad for this one. You go back and think of those 2 OT losses on home ice. You go back to that Game 3 which was probably the only game Kings looked better. It's games like those that do it in the end. This was an improbable run being down 3-0, and we all knew it. Hats off to an amazing season, going past flyers and rags, and let's look forward to what this great franchise has to offer. LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

On a side note, FML, nothing to do 'til October.

Edited by Wolfy
  • Like 1