GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

They should put STEVE BERNIER on the Cup too...

Smartest thing you've ever said. I hope Marty finds a new team. A team that actually gives their heart from the start. Or just retire. Either way he's going out on top. The Devils are done. Without Brodeur, you'll be lucky to make the Playoffs in the next 50 years.

this

Admin... I am just speaking the truth..

The team is weak...Kelly clarkson...30 goal man reg season.... nothing in the playoffs....

17,9 did nothing...

you are lucky you had some talent from Burford Ontario...

Im proud of this 2012 team! We lost but im fine with it we will be back and we will win with parise back or not... Kovalchuk healthy Larsson ascension etc...

And Marty will be back for sure...

2012 eastern conference champion who would said that. at the beginning of the season ?

We will be back, because it the cup.

As the legend Billy Bean said.... its all for nothing if you dont win the last game!

Im proud of this 2012 team! We lost but im fine with it we will be back and we will win with parise back or not... Kovalchuk healthy Larsson ascension etc...

And Marty will be back for sure...

2012 eastern conference champion who would said that. at the beginning of the season ?

We will be back, because it the cup.

As the legend Billy Bean said.... its all for nothing if you dont win the last game!

Smartest thing you've ever said. I hope Marty finds a new team. A team that actually gives their heart from the start. Or just retire. Either way he's going out on top. The Devils are done. Without Brodeur, you'll be lucky to make the Playoffs in the next 50 years.

Go away, Steve Bernier did not lose the Stanley Cup Finals. Also Brodeur won the team a few games and the team won him some games it goes both ways. This team has each others backs and that's what makes them special. You are not a fan of this team if you don't see this. So just go away.

Someone please delete this.

phillydev you are a herb and a disgrace. you are talking from outside of this fanbase by saying "you'll be lucky to make the playoffs...," obviously you are not a fan so get the fvck out.

and be proud to live in the sh!t whole of a city that is probably your hometown.

for christ sakes, why is anyone responding to this clown, especially me??

Look, win or lose, I'm proud at how the team, starting from DeBoer, have kept their heads up and haven't stooped low into making sharp remarks after the game. Bad officiating happens. It's part of the game, just like a bad bounce or carom off the glass.

Bernier is NOT to blame. I want a hungry Bernier back next year. Please make sure he is on the team, along with Carter and Gio.

I just think the ref could have whistled either a 2min or 4min penalty without having conditioned the game. The ref would have been within his rights to make that call, and if it was not "severe enough," the league could have taken care of it afterwards via suspension or fine. I just don't get how you can toss some guy out of the game in the first 10 minutes and condition the game the way they did...

That's the equivalent of giving a questionable red card to a player in soccer in the first 10 minutes of a World Cup final...

It is what it is...I just would have loved to see a better game 6. That's all.

phillydev you are a herb and a disgrace. you are talking from outside of this fanbase by saying "you'll be lucky to make the playoffs...," obviously you are not a fan so get the fvck out.

and be proud to live in the sh!t whole of a city that is probably your hometown.

I caught that too.

No doubt. I thought it should've been a double minor. Kenny thought it should've been just a two. Chico seemed to be OK with it but said one of the Kings could've been called for a retaliatory two, which would've cut it to three.

Can't give a double minor for boarding.

Can't give a double minor for boarding.

I too had no problem with the call on the ice.. its with the non calls on the ensuing play.. like the punch to the head when the puck went down into LA zone.. or how about on the same PP later on koalchuck getting held at the blueline and getting rabbit shot 3 times to the back of the head.. where are the calls there refs?

Edited by DobaMB30

I'm not going to read the rest of this thread because it'll probably be infuriating, but I feel the need to post something.

I don't care how this last game turned out, it doesn't change anything about how proud and impressed I am with this team. I'm scared that we're not going to be back there for awhile with all the uncertainty with Parise/Brodeur/ownership, which makes the loss tonight hurt, but...godDAMN it was a fun ride.

From exorcising the first-round demons to the clinic against Philly to shutting up Rangers fans with an epic overtime goal that gave us possibly my favorite action shot in Devils history:

11086689-large.jpg

To battling back and doubling the Kings loss total and being the only team that could defeat them on the road, this has been an incredible run. Let's not lose sight of that.

I love the character of this team. And as pissed as I was at Steve Bernier, and as much as he'll probably go down in Devils infamy as the scapegoat, you have to give him all the credit in the world for being in the locker room and answering every single question he was asked. Dude's still human, and if we all feel like sh!t right now, I can only imagine how he feels.

I hate that we don't get a parade, or some last celebration of one of the most enjoyable Devils teams in recent memory. I want to see them play one last time, be at the arena one last time, hang with all the friends I've made here and at the building one last time, and it sucks that that won't happen.

But god bless this team. Hell of a run.

And now that the need for superstition is over, can we PLEASE boot PhillyDev?

Edited by thelastonealive

Listen to this sped coming at me. Buddy, you got nothing. You're a bum. Not that it matters, but I got more cash and game than your whole damn hick town. Go to sleep in your 1991 Honda. You got to stay sharp to flip those burgers.