GDT: 10/25 Nj Devils @ LA Kings 7:30pm PST

DevilinLA

jak tam? here I thought I was the only one stuck writing random slavic things on the internet...who knew :cheers:

JA byłby bardzo podobny wobec zobaczyć ten Diabły hokej drużyna zabezpieczyć pewien zwycięstwo dziś wieczorem w stosunku do ten Los Anioły Królowie. JA byłby także podobny wobec mieć płeć rezygnować Jenifer Miłość Rąbanie , oprócz pewien Diabły zyskać jest liczniejszy prawdopodobny.

why does this have anything to do with anything?

if the 'hot hand' were a real thing, wouldn't we see much wider divisions in GAA/SV% than we do? pretty sure that a goalie coming off a shutout does just as well as a goalie not coming off a shutout.

There is psychology to sports. I think a lot of players on the Devils would rather face a back-up than a guy coming off 3 straight shutouts. And it has nothing to do with save percentages or GAA's and everything to do with players knowing a hot goalie is tough to beat, which as a couple of other people said, lowers confidence.

Lamoriello said Sykora had flu-like symptoms, so he stayed back at hotel. There's still a chance he'll play tonight.

soooooo you're saying theres a chance... Screen+shot+2010-07-11+at+7.42.00+PM.png

I hope he plays... wow we are hurting... with Boulton out too?? I need to see another knockout punch from him

Lets hope for the best, hopefully we can outplay the injuries... LETS GOOOOOOO!

• Like 1

awesome, so per TG there's a chance that Fraser is playing LW if Sykora cant play

Why can't they get a youngster from the AHL instead of a stupidity like this?????

Kinda short notice to fly someone from Albany to L.A. In situations like this, you work with what you've got. And all we've got is Fraser. Ugh.

There is psychology to sports. I think a lot of players on the Devils would rather face a back-up than a guy coming off 3 straight shutouts. And it has nothing to do with save percentages or GAA's and everything to do with players knowing a hot goalie is tough to beat, which as a couple of other people said, lowers confidence.

Yeah, but the Devils have had a long-time habit of making backups look like All-Stars.

Lamoriello said Sykora had flu-like symptoms, so he stayed back at hotel. There's still a chance he'll play tonight.

soooooo you're saying theres a chance... Screen+shot+2010-07-11+at+7.42.00+PM.png

I hope he plays... wow we are hurting... with Boulton out too?? I need to see another knockout punch from him

Lets hope for the best, hopefully we can outplay the injuries... LETS GOOOOOOO!

Love the D&D references. I always lol. Classic. :giggle:

Kinda short notice to fly someone from Albany to L.A. In situations like this, you work with what you've got. And all we've got is Fraser. Ugh.

yeah i guess... but also its most likely just a formality to put a name on the 4th line... Kovy will play all Fraser's shifts for sure lol

yeah i guess... but also its most likely just a formality to put a name on the 4th line... Kovy will play all Fraser's shifts for sure lol

Maybe. But in the past, the Devils have played with a short bench, so why dress Fraser for no reason? They also haven't shied away from saying they're skating 7 defensemen and 11 forwards, so why call Fraser a LW if he won't be playing LW?

It could be that they're repeating the Corrente experiment. Remember him playing on the 4th line against Philly in the playoffs? Might've been the best he ever played in a Devils uniform.

Also, I get the feeling Kovy's minutes won't be up in the 30-minute range for the next several games. They've got 6 games in 10 nights, the first three of which being in L.A., Phoenix and Dallas.