Thomas will take a sabbatical

SterioDesign

After reading Thomas's Facebook post I just remembered these words:

"As long as there are religions, there are going to be people who are hiding their rottenness behind the veil of religion."

If there are no trade rumors, Thomas is back to "neglecting" two of these three F's and focusing on his true faith "willful ignorance".

If anything, him deciding to put family and friends in the front seat instead of prioritizing racking up yet another few million dollars shows some serious character. I don't understand how anyone can give him a hard time over this. It's his career, and his life. More power to him.

If anything, him deciding to put family and friends in the front seat instead of prioritizing racking up yet another few million dollars shows some serious character. I don't understand how anyone can give him a hard time over this. It's his career, and his life. More power to him.

If he's truly doing it because of family then just retire instead of calling it a 'sabbatical'. I'm skeptical that he found religion (so to speak) at 38 years old when he's been in Boston the last few years as opposed to when he was traveling all over the world trying to make the NHL. If he's doing it because he doesn't want to go to Tampa or Toronto that's weak.

Because he ISN"T taking off for "family and friends" he is taking off so he will not be traded.

Edited by RedArmy8