Free Tickets 11/12 Vs. Edmonton

aLowDrudge

Anyways, our ticket prices are good compared to most of the other teams. Yeah, you get MUCH better value with teams like Tampa Bay, but they have no fanbase and don't have much of a choice. Plus, we actually put a good product out on the ice usually.

First off I thought our average ticket prices were among the highest in the league. Granted that's usually the case with a new arena and having the expensive club seats at the high end of the scale but still.

More importantly, our ticket prices are terrible for the market we're in. We don't have a Canada-Minnesota-NYC fanbase where you can charge through the nose with $37 face for the cheapest upper level seat and still sell out.

Whats tomorrow night?

The next home loss, unless CRASHER or Brian Rolston is really the missing link, I don't know which would be scarier.

Looks like I am only using two of the four free tix to this game. If someone wants two freebies, PM me. I can meet you outside the box office right before gametime. Keep in mind that I don't have the tickets in hand yet, and I probably won't be able to pick them up till a few minutes before the game starts -- unless something changes.

Edited by 95Crash

More importantly, our ticket prices are terrible for the market we're in. We don't have a Canada-Minnesota-NYC fanbase where you can charge through the nose with $37 face for the cheapest upper level seat and still sell out.

Truth, anyone who thinks otherwise is either: a. Delsuonal or b. only goes to MSG :P

The next home loss, unless CRASHER or Brian Rolston is really the missing link, I don't know which would be scarier.

This indeed simply makes tomorrow the most important game on the schedule for the simple the fact the SAVIOR..... that's right....SAVIOR.... is comin home to roost baby!!! :evil::koolaid: :koolaid:

Looks like I am only using two of the four free tix to this game. If someone wants two freebies, PM me. I can meet you outside the box office right before gametime. Keep in mind that I don't have the tickets in hand yet, and I probably won't be able to pick them up till a few minutes before the game starts -- unless something changes.

Tickets are gone.

Congrats, ghdi.